Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For Sale: Borla Exhaust System

Old 03-05-2011, 06:47 AM   #1
Polarisman is on a distinguished road
Polarisman's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: Borla Exhaust System

Hey guys, I'm selling my Borla exhaust ststem I took off my 2011 Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed, it wasnt loud enough for me so Im getting a custom exhaust built, but the borla provides a nice throaty tone. The system has about 1000 miles on it. I'm asking $400 plus shipping. This system fits 2005-2011 Double Cab Short Beds. I'm in Louisiana.
Attached Thumbnails
For Sale: Borla Exhaust System-002.jpg   For Sale: Borla Exhaust System-003.jpg   For Sale: Borla Exhaust System-007.jpg   For Sale: Borla Exhaust System-008.jpg   For Sale: Borla Exhaust System-012.jpg  

Old 03-05-2011, 08:50 AM   #2
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
If you were in VA I'd install it on my truck to see how it sounded with my new DTLT headers. If I liked it, I'd give you your asking price. It may be just what I'm looking for but don't want to pay the shipping to find out then get stuck with something that I don't want either.. If you end up dropping the price, send me a PM.

GLWS.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:58 AM   #3
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Try OBO I think you will sell it, but you have to come down some. Try loc. sale also, C.L. has worked good for me on things to big to ship. Good luck on your sale.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #4
=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed
=JSG='s Tacoma Gallery
PMed
Old 03-06-2011, 05:43 AM   #6
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarisman View Post
Hey guys, I'm selling my Borla exhaust ststem I took off my 2011 Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed, it wasnt loud enough for me so Im getting a custom exhaust built, but the borla provides a nice throaty tone. The system has about 1000 miles on it. I'm asking $400 plus shipping. This system fits 2005-2011 Double Cab Short Beds. I'm in Louisiana.
I am assuming that it is all stainless. What is the part#? What is shipping to 19475?
Old 03-06-2011, 10:28 AM   #7
Polarisman is on a distinguished road
Polarisman's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD