Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wtb tailgate spoiler

Old 03-06-2011, 11:29 AM   #1
Slay0r is on a distinguished road
Slay0r's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb tailgate spoiler

Like the title says, im looking for a taikgate spoiler that someone is looking to part with.

Thx
Old 03-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #2
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slay0r View Post
Like the title says, im looking for a taikgate spoiler that someone is looking to part with.

Thx
your gonna get killed looking for that on here, with that said your best bet finding one of them would be over on xr-u

btw when you get a chance post up a pic of the runner
Old 03-13-2011, 01:05 AM   #3
Slay0r's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, i wish i would get updates when ppl post in here, i had no ideaany of this was goin on. As stated, its for an xrunner. I didnt realize that it was such an unpopular mod for the 4x4/prerunner guys. Regardless, they do have an xrunner section on this forum, so id figure id ask...

Anyway, heres some shots that was done a while back

Old 03-13-2011, 05:59 AM   #4
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Wow, i wish i would get updates when ppl post in here, i had no ideaany of this was goin on. As stated, its for an xrunner. I didnt realize that it was such an unpopular mod for the 4x4/prerunner guys. Regardless, they do have an xrunner section on this forum, so id figure id ask...

Nice truck man, The crap is jest for fun
Old 03-13-2011, 06:05 AM   #5
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^^ that is pretty sweet for a curb scraper. Now ya just hafta make it go really fast
Old 03-13-2011, 06:21 AM   #6
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thx
I would think anyone who has a tailgate spoiler would be looking to part with it. The problem is going to be finding someone that actually has one.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:55 AM   #7
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You have a great looking truck! Why not a cover rather than a spoiler?
Old 03-14-2011, 10:26 AM   #8
SCCAKen is on a distinguished road
Name: Ken
SCCAKen's Tacoma Gallery
Spoiler

As far as I know, the small tailgate spoiler was an add-on option from the Gulf States zone. The sales manager at my dealership in Atlanta had one he had special ordered.

There was once a Toyota PN#, but I think it has been withdrawn. The curved corners of the spoiler stress cracked just above where it bolted to the tail gate.

(It might make sense if you had a solid bed cover.)

Ken (from Atlanta)
Old 03-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #9
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
It's an s/c'd XR, I think it will look great on his truck.

Cheapest one I could find...http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOT...s#ht_959wt_940

I thought you were selling your truck, keeping it now?
Old 03-15-2011, 04:36 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Ok...Lets try this agin, shal we?
Old 03-15-2011, 05:16 PM   #11
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Ok...Lets try this agin, shal we?
X2, Dont do it man, someone will hunt you down and kill you!!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 07:30 AM   #12
Slay0r's Tacoma Gallery
Im sensing some dislike for the tailgate spoiler,..lol

I guess i should have thought about who i was asking on this forum for a tailgate spoiler (mostly prerunner/4x4 guys) But if i were to ask on XRU, they would only say "get in line". I only put tastefull mods on my XRunner, and i really dont think this is a tasteless mod. This maybe where we may disagree, but to each his own.

I plan on getting a tonneau cover eventually, but i have money going elsewhere for the time being.

thx for the help guys, ill just have to look else where or wait for one to come up on the market
Old 03-16-2011, 07:43 AM   #14
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
I really like the truck but not so much the spoiler idea.
X2 Nice for now, spoiler will not look good. Most black trucks w/black rims i dont like, I could drive your truck its that nice, if you put a spoiler on there i would jest as soon walk.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:52 AM   #15
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck OP, but I agree no spoiler. There is a reason its called a spoiler, spoils the look!
Old 03-16-2011, 08:25 AM   #16
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Im sensing some dislike for the tailgate spoiler,..lol

I guess i should have thought about who i was asking on this forum for a tailgate spoiler (mostly prerunner/4x4 guys) But if i were to ask on XRU, they would only say "get in line". I only put tastefull mods on my XRunner, and i really dont think this is a tasteless mod. This maybe where we may disagree, but to each his own.

I plan on getting a tonneau cover eventually, but i have money going elsewhere for the time being.

thx for the help guys, ill just have to look else where or wait for one to come up on the market
tacomaworld is supposed to be for all make and model and design but the main views is offroad and long travel. your welcome to be here along with anyone else here. truck looks killer btw. what is your specs as far as horsepower and boost

i hope you find one laying around
Old 03-16-2011, 08:29 AM   #17
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
tacomaworld is supposed to be for all make and model and design but the main views is offroad and long travel. your welcome to be here along with anyone else here. truck looks killer btw. what is your specs as far as horsepower and boost

i hope you find one laying around
This ^^^^^ The only reason for most topics being of the off road, or lifted kind, is due to the majority of members having Prerunners, or 4x4's. We need to get a stronger Xrunner and lowered truck following.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:41 AM   #18
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
This ^^^^^ The only reason for most topics being of the off road, or lifted kind, is due to the majority of members having Prerunners, or 4x4's. We need to get a stronger Xrunner and lowered truck following.
/\/\/\
this. i love being in the mud and dirt and rocks but i also love the street scene of these trucks as far as the lowered and bagged xrunner and such. slayor you got any friends looking for a friendly place to hang out and help you make youz guyz presence stronger?
Old 03-16-2011, 10:31 AM   #19
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey, lowered guy stuck up for the XR guy that PreRunner and 4X4's were shitting on, and it started a pissing match.

Just sayin'.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:46 AM   #20
newskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: firefighter
Name: Nick
newskooler's Tacoma Gallery
if you want a spoiler id suggest the gaylord speedsturr tonneau cover its not a huge spoiler but itd look sick IMO on a xr. im sure its not cheap but might as well go all out. i had the TL series on my old silverado and it was pretty nice and improved gas mileage slighty.

http://www.gaylordslids.com/speedsturr.php