Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Rear center belt assy.

Old 03-07-2011, 03:12 PM   #1
jaykulas is on a distinguished road
jaykulas's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Rear center belt assy.

looking for a good condition any color rear center belt assy.for a DC. locally preffered so can pickup or meet. But if you have a gray one thats not local , I have Paypal and will pay for shipping. really need this part ASAP. Thanks! Oh Im in central jersey. I have the front mudflaps or front bilstiens trd OR shocks for trade if you want. Both was taken off with less than 5000 miles on the truck.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
bump
Old 03-16-2011, 04:30 PM   #3
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
do you know if the rear assembly is the same as the center assembly in a regular cab? if it is i have the center assemby out of my reg cab. im guessin it more than likely isnt but just in case .
Old 03-16-2011, 07:41 PM   #4
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggertats View Post
do you know if the rear assembly is the same as the center assembly in a regular cab? if it is i have the center assemby out of my reg cab. im guessin it more than likely isnt but just in case .
x2, not sure if it fits, I took the one out of my single cab as well.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:53 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
x2, not sure if it fits, I took the one out of my single cab as well.
Yeah I was on the phone with the dealer earlier they said its not going to fit.