Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Need Toyota Grille Emblem

Old 03-07-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
Need Toyota Grille Emblem

Does anybody with a 2nd gen have their center grille toyota emblem? I painted mine black, but I'm just not digging it anymore and would like another chrome one. The dealership wants too much for a piece of plastic. I know lots of you guys that did the satoshi have emblems that you aren't using anymore. It would be great if one of you guys wouldn't mind letting me have your emblem if it's just sitting in the garage. Let me know!
Old 03-08-2011, 09:21 AM   #4
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepidy View Post
Im waiting on metalmiller to send me my custom emblem. When I get it I will send you mine if you are still in need. I should be getting it in a week or so.
that would be great man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
get one from metalmiller
one of those skull ones? if that's what you're talking about, nah. i just like the regular toyota symbol. thanks for the idea though.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:38 AM   #6
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
i have TWO(2) factory emblems if you are interested in one PM me.