Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

"Bed Tent" and mattress for 6' bed.

Old 03-08-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
"Bed Tent" and mattress for 6' bed.

Sold.
please delete
Old 03-08-2011, 02:29 PM   #2
Dirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dirty Sanchez's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 03-25-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Is this sold? Did you grab it sanchez? PM sent as well.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:03 PM   #4
Dirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Sanchez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dirty Sanchez's Tacoma Gallery
Never got a reply
Old 03-28-2011, 05:08 PM   #5
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

He replied to me after I PMed him. It's sold.

I found one in my local classifieds so that was lucky. Camo version meant for a 6 foot full size, rather than 6 foot mid size box. Still works though.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:16 PM   #6
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
Never got a reply
Im sorry I did not reply.
You were Inquiring about buying just the mattress, and I was waiting to see if I would get a buyer for just the tent. I did not want to part these items, unless I had buyers for each at the time.
I had forgotten that you PMed me and because I did not want to rule you out in case I got a buyer for the tent only, but then I got a buyer for the whole set.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:16 PM   #7

Ya I ended up finding one in my local classifieds, Napier Sportz III.

Can't wait to try it out.

It has the bottom unlike the campright but I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. I suppose I could always...modify it to suit haha.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:21 PM   #8
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by anethema View Post
Ya I ended up finding one in my local classifieds, Napier Sportz III.

Can't wait to try it out.

It has the bottom unlike the campright but I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. I suppose I could always...modify it to suit haha.
Hey I saw your roof rack! Is that oem? How much did that cost you?
Old 03-28-2011, 11:24 PM   #9

It's an OEM roofrack cut/modified etc to fit an access cab.

Done by the previous owner but if I get any pics/info from him I'll post it.