Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Satoshi grille pieces

Old 03-08-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
TRIBE 10
jnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: F-18 E/F(Super Hornet) Aviation Electronics Technician (AT2)
Name: Jay
jnoley07's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshi grille pieces

I bought a new grille to hopefully complete the satoshi grille, I also bought a metal material for it. After 6 months of doing nothing more than cutting the inner piece out of the grille and painting the metal, I have decided not to do it. The grille is painted gray (or whatever the toyota name for it is). The inner portion of the grille has been cut out and only needs some grinding and sanding now.

$75 via paypal gift. + shipping which I dont think will be over $15 bucks cause it is fairly light.
PM, offers are welcome.
Attached Thumbnails
Satoshi grille pieces-dscn0247.jpg   Satoshi grille pieces-dscn0246.jpg   Satoshi grille pieces-dscn0245.jpg  
Old 03-08-2011, 04:10 PM   #3
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know if the color is Magnetic gray or the generic gray thats on the 4-cyl trucks? If it's magnetric gray, I want the grill.

Thanks,
Old 03-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #5
TRIBE 10
jnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: F-18 E/F(Super Hornet) Aviation Electronics Technician (AT2)
Name: Jay
jnoley07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
looks like MGM to me.... check pm sir.

also can u take a closer pic of the bottom right?? looks like theres some dmg.. aside from that and the cut out mid section, it is in awesome condition?
theres no damage, that is just dust.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:13 PM   #7
gera is on a distinguished road
gera's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any more closer pictures of the grill?

Thanks
Old 03-09-2011, 04:36 PM   #8
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd I will take it.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:03 AM   #9
nrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
If something falls through with Lembowski, I've got dibs. I'm just up in Nashville.
Did you paint it or have it done somewhere?
Old 03-10-2011, 12:26 PM   #11
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Money sent thanks Jay!