Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Some goodies for x runner or access cab

Old 03-08-2011, 04:11 PM   #1
babyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
babyboi2284's Tacoma Gallery
Some goodies for x runner or access cab

I added my sub box to this thread so my other one can be deleted.

1.) For 09+ access cab tacoma. Ok this is back up for sale. It is not an original subX. This was made by me. It holds a "down firing" JL 10w6v2 right now and is made of 1/2" MDF wood and is wrapped in black vinyl on the top and almost perfectly color matched grey vinyl on the sides. The vinyl is still in very good shape but it does have a crease in it where the console part by the rear cupholders are but you wont see it once its installed in the same spot as mine. As you can see in the pics it sits between the seats and the seats and safety belts are still FULLY FUNCTIONAL. To install this box you will have to remove the rear part of the center console...install the box then reinstall the console. The box will be wedged in and it doesnt move at all and will not become a projectile in a collision :top:My daughter uses it as a pillow when she is tired or a table for her portable DVD player so if you have kids then its a plus for them. This is a vid of how my sub sounds in this box with my old radio. Obviously it kinda sounds like crap from a video camera but you can see how everything is rocking around in the cab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2zAzfWWVM8

I am asking $200 + shipping to lower 48...to ship anywhere else will cost more. You pay the paypal fees or send as a gift. Nothing is wrong with the box at all i am just selling it to fund my next sub box setup. ~~Sub not included~~

2.) NST Shirt shift kit- $95 shipped to lower 48---- for all model x runners....this kit includes the spacer, both clam shells, two set screws and the 4 bolts (normally not included with a new kit). I don't have any pics cuz it's still on my truck right now and prefer to not take it off until a definite sale comes up. And I have this kit on my coupe chopped shifter so this makes the throws way shorter and little play in the shifter.

5.) $330+shipping -- Prosport Premium Oil Temp and Pressure Gauges, Lotek grey dual a pillar gauge pod and Greddy oil sandwich adaptor plate. These are the 270 degree sweep gauges with open/close ceremony. Everything is ready to install. No cutting or modifying necessary. You can also set the gauge alarm to go off when a certain temp and pressure is met. I would like to sell as a package for now so I'm not willing to separate at the moment sorry.

Paypal preferred and you pay the fees or send as a gift.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:18 AM   #4
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
that video makes the sub sound horrible...nice box though. I am building something similar.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:14 AM   #5
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good looking box, GLWS. Hope to find one some day when I'm in the market!
Old 03-28-2011, 02:15 PM   #7
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboi2284 View Post
Item added in OP.
Why the part out? I thought you wanted to have the sickest xrunner haha
Old 03-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #8
babyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
babyboi2284's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
Why the part out? I thought you wanted to have the sickest xrunner haha
Lol I'm just getting rid of some mods that I can live without.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:41 AM   #10
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboi2284 View Post
Bump
I know you sold your sittin sic drop plus the qa1s, how'd you like it ?