Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: hood scoop insert

Old 03-09-2011, 12:08 PM   #1
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
FS: hood scoop insert

I have an insert that has some very slight damage to it. The only reason I am selling it is because the new hood I purchased came with one! There is a slight 2 inch scrape on the front lip and one of the mounts are damaged as well. Easy to fix not to mention that if you avoided the repair of the one mount...probably wouldn't make a difference. SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
FS: hood scoop insert-imag0180.jpg   FS: hood scoop insert-imag0182.jpg   FS: hood scoop insert-imag0183.jpg