Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Silver front bumper

Old 03-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
KENNY2011 has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY2011 has a spectacular aura about

KENNY2011's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow WTB Silver front bumper

Looking to get a silver streak mica front bumper. I am located in the Austin, TX area, and also have a base black one on mine. Let's work something out, whether mine is included or not. Thanks.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #2
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I have a super white bumper cover!
Old 03-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #3
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
whats fair price...anyone? i may b putting aftermarket bumper n want to get rid of
Old 03-09-2011, 08:13 PM   #5
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
that link is for unpainted...but i see.. how soon you lookin to have this bumper
Old 03-09-2011, 09:43 PM   #6

Hey this is my WTB thread dammit!
Old 03-09-2011, 09:44 PM   #7
Banned
yeah man, how soon you want it. like i said in my first post. i may be switchin out my bumper to a steel bumper and mine is silver, see my truck in my sig. we can maybe arrange something
Old 03-09-2011, 09:49 PM   #8

Not really looking to have to pay shipping rates, but let me know when you do, we'll see.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:01 PM   #9
Banned
cool
Old 03-09-2011, 10:22 PM   #10
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENNY2011 View Post
Hey this is my WTB thread dammit!
Little jumpy eh?
Old 03-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Little jumpy eh?
No, just don't want my thread flooded with a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with it.

Thanks for the bump...
Old 03-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #12
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
easy killer