Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Mudd Flappps for 15 or OBO

Old 03-09-2011, 07:17 PM   #1
CRTDRT is on a distinguished road

CRTDRT's Tacoma Gallery
Mudd Flappps for 15 or OBO

SOLD!
But I will have some more in alittle bit so ill post a new thread.

I am trying to get rid of my mudd flaps and I highly doubt anyone really wants them but try to take them off my hands. They're in okay condition and I forgot to clean them for you but they're mudd flapps. They're meant to get dirty

Old 03-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
post pics and put me first on the list...

thanks
Old 03-09-2011, 08:32 PM   #4
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
dude 15 is a STEAL! goodman! i sold mine for 100 haha you dont need luck for this price but glws
Old 03-10-2011, 02:18 AM   #5
Wishin' I was Fishin'
landphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

landphil's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down if DdayisNear passes.

That's $15each, right? I'd need you to mail them to Canada on my dime, if you're willing.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:22 PM   #7
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRTDRT View Post
SOLD!
But I will have some more in alittle bit so ill post a new thread.

I am trying to get rid of my mudd flaps and I highly doubt anyone really wants them but try to take them off my hands. They're in okay condition and I forgot to clean them for you but they're mudd flapps. They're meant to get dirty

what the hell man, i put myself first in the list..and you sold them....thats not right. but thanks anyway, if you were gonna do that, why make a thread.

hopefully that falls through and im next in line
Old 03-10-2011, 08:14 PM   #8
KENNY2011 has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY2011 has a spectacular aura about

KENNY2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
what the hell man, i put myself first in the list..and you sold them....thats not right. but thanks anyway, if you were gonna do that, why make a thread.

hopefully that falls through and im next in line
The list started an hour before you posted, when he made the thread. Quit your crying.