Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

17" Sport Wheels with Michelin AT2 tires

Old 03-10-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
17" Sport Wheels with Michelin AT2 tires

*******SOLD*******

Off of my 2005 TRD Sport. Tires are 265/65/17 Michelin LTX-AT2. Tread is about 80%. These are really good tires. They were road force balanced about 2000 miles ago. Local pickup. I would be willing to meet someone half way depending on how far away you are. I am in Birmingham every day. Tires alone are over $800 now. I want $725

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Wheel 4

Old 03-10-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
Hardtooree Member
Blackbear is on a distinguished road
Blackbear's Tacoma Gallery
Nice set, wish this had come up a few weeks ago but at this point I just need one for a spare (I bought 4 rims). If you decide to break up the set, or maybe to just sell your 17" spare, I'd be interested. Thanks.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:19 AM   #3
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 03-11-2011, 08:23 AM   #4
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! GLWS
Old 03-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #5
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!

****SOLD****