1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pre-Made Satoshi Grille Piece

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by HomerTaco, Mar 11, 2011.

?

Would you be interested in a quick & simple way to do the Satoshi Grille Mod?

Poll closed Apr 10, 2011.
  1. YES!!!

63.7%
  2. No, thank you.

3.0%
  3. Depends on how much $$$ and what it looks like!

38.3%
  4. WTF is a Satoshi Mod?

2.0%
  1. Apr 2, 2011 at 5:51 PM
    Andretti

Andretti Active Member

Member:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Vehicle:
    SR5
    Has anyone checked into what the cost might be to have this color painted to match the car once you receive it??

I'm very interested, but if it would lead me to a $300 paint job I know my wife would have kittens over it. I realize it shouldnt cost that much, but I am curious since I'm extremely interested in getting this for my truck. Just trying to anticipate what the ultimate cost might be (bought, painted and installed).

Andretti

2. Apr 2, 2011 at 5:55 PM
    TexasTacoma37

TexasTacoma37 Well-Known Member

Member:
    I plan on painting mine with some color-matched spray paint for $10. I did my mirrors and some badging already, turned out great.

3. Apr 3, 2011 at 7:33 AM
    2chains

2chains Well-Known Member

Member:
    Calgary, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC LB 3" Revtek lift
    3" Revtek lift, k&n 63-9025 intake, tailgate debadge, OEM Bed mat, decals gone. helo black max 6 bs 4.5 os-12,duratrac 285 70 17,smittybilt light bar, kc slimlites, pioneer pb3300 bt, window tint, weathertech digfits, raider lorider elite tonneau, at2525xl,
    diy.. rustoleum mettallic works great!!!

4. Apr 13, 2011 at 10:36 PM
    Streaking10 Taco

Streaking10 Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    North East Bay
    Vehicle:
    '10 DC-SB Pre-Runner Off-Road
    Icons in front, Icon Tubular UCA's, Dakars w/MX6 Shocks, Redline hood supports, FlyZeye
    Dumb question....I have a 2010 Off-road with a chrome grille, is the replacement piece behind the chrome or will I need to replace the chrome with a paintable grille?? :confused::confused: (Whoops, Should have read all the posts)
    If I can just replace the "inner" piece and keep the chrome I'M IN...

More Questions...
    1) How are the "Mesh" pieces attached?
    2) I bought the light bar from Elusive Elemants, will I need to use the reduced depth insert for use with that?

5. Apr 14, 2011 at 2:20 PM
    Techoma

Techoma This is the Wild, Wild, West!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Extreme Expo 05 PreRunner
    Dirty fives on Level 8s, 4.88 gears and Harrod Locker on rear. Cab Chop x2, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs +, Panasonic HU w Front x2 and rear x1 camera, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Pelfreybilt Hybrid front, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with FreeSpirit hard shell RTT, 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.
    Hook me up! I have the mesh... need the insert!!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top