Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wtb: 05+ base model bumper w/flares

Old 03-12-2011, 08:11 AM   #1
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb: 05+ base model bumper w/flares

I'm looking to buy a base model black bumper with the flares on the side, let me know if you have one for sale.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:56 AM   #2
Bmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to all

Name: Raymond
Bmxcast00's Tacoma Gallery
You can have this one if you come and pick it up.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ar-bumper.html
Old 03-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #3
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot to mention I need the front bumper, thanks for the offer Raymond .
Old 03-12-2011, 04:00 PM   #4
Bmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to all

Name: Raymond
Bmxcast00's Tacoma Gallery
No problem, was a little confused with the "flares" totally forgetting we have 2 bumpers I'm just trying to get this thing out of my garage.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:40 AM   #5
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...and-pearl.html

not sure about shipping but its still avail.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:07 AM   #6
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
That's the sr5 painted bumper, good looking out though.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:38 AM   #7
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 03-27-2011, 12:46 AM   #8
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
im thinking of getting something to replace my bumper, stock black unpainted one, im in CA... orange county. maybe we could work something out... pm me a price, what do they go for?
any suggestions on what to replace it with ??? haha.... thanks!

edit: oh yeah, its from my 09, good shape, just two holes for the plate

Adamo
Old 03-28-2011, 08:34 PM   #10
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmxman185 View Post
base model 5 lug's dont have fender flares...
There is a base model non sr5 prerunner and 4x4, they come with roll up windows, steel wheels, blackplastic flares, no cruise etc...
Old 03-28-2011, 11:41 PM   #12
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
hey man iv got a place base model bumper for sale but if doesnt have the holes for flares and i do have flares that go on the front bumper that came off my current bumper if that makes since haha
Old 03-29-2011, 12:56 AM   #13
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
There is a base model non sr5 prerunner and 4x4, they come with roll up windows, steel wheels, blackplastic flares, no cruise etc...
hmmm, I have a base 4x4, power everything, backup camera, flares, black bumpers, etc.

Adamo

let me know if you want my bumper!
Old 03-29-2011, 04:36 AM   #14
micgriz is on a distinguished road
Navy: corpsman
Name: mike
micgriz's Tacoma Gallery
front bumper..

i have a 09 base access cab 4x4 tacoma front black bumper. just sitting in my barn with metal bracket. if interested.