Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

= => 2005-2011 Tacoma BESTOP Soft Top w/Tinted Windows <5ft Bed> Socal <= =

Old 03-12-2011, 09:17 AM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
= => 2005-2011 Tacoma BESTOP Soft Top w/Tinted Windows <5ft Bed> Socal <= =

** SOLD **

** 05-11 BESTOP SHORT-BED CANVAS TOP w/TINTED WINDOWS **
-

First of all. I've never gotten a chance to use it and I'm not ready to really part with this. However, the recent gas hike has really put a damper on my summer West Coast trip from Socal to Canada. If gas prices continue its trend, its going to be around $5 a gallon. So the GF and I decided to just fly out to NYC instead. That being said, I can use this to fund part of the that trip.

I average 14.8 MPG with my Lift & 33's

Ryan was nice enough to pick it up for me from SD. Its in Excellent Condition. Its used but in great condition. The canvas has NO rips or tears and the windows come TINTED. The windows are in great shape and shows slight wear. I bought "NEW" heavy duty Velcro for the rear. It has New Padded Foam. I have all the mounts and actually have a few extra for the buyer in case some get lost. I have a conditioner to keep the soft top in excellent condition and mint from the elements. I've been searching for this for quite some time and like I said, I really don't want to part with it and will consider to keep it.

I just don't have the room to store it at the moment and really bummed I'm not going to take my 16 Days Road trip. That was the main point for this purchase.

Item is located in Studio City ( 818 ) Socal.

Price is " SOLD "

Thats the price I'm willing to part with it for as I'll just keep it. If this can pay for some of the air fare, I'm willing to part with it.

I'm at work and as you all know. My stuff is all in great condition. Pictures will be added by 5pm PST today when I get back. ** STAY TUNED **
Old 03-12-2011, 09:25 AM   #2
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Good luck with the sale Ray. I love my best top and would buy this in a heartbeat if I had another Tacoma! Someone get this before he changes his mind.

Old 03-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #3
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ *SIGH*

I'm funding my NYC & Boston trip and I learned one thing. Its not, cheap to travel and stay in NY. I'm excitedto go but really need to free up some cash on truck parts that are just sitting around.

However, your picture and the BESTOP picture thread is killing me! I'm picture the fun in it when I camp and just chill on the beach. . .
Old 03-12-2011, 10:05 AM   #4
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
If i had the $$ i would be on this. There like 600 new?? It will go quick.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:19 AM   #5
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
maybe
Old 03-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #6
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Yeah. I got a great deal on it and jumped on it ASAP w/the help of RYAN. I added some $$$ to it to get it in Excellent 100% condition.

Someone is going to get a very nice BESTOP for around half off.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #7
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm this is tempting....

What else you have laying around? Lol
Old 03-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #8
150,000 miles and counting
mcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud of

Name: sean
mcleod90's Tacoma Gallery
damn if it were for a 6ft bed i would be all over it
Old 03-12-2011, 10:37 AM   #9
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
if it was for the long bed, i would have called u already bro glws man!!!
Old 03-12-2011, 11:49 AM   #10
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the install instructions and would you be willing to ship it 79935
Old 03-12-2011, 05:02 PM   #11
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Sorry, I will not ship. I can get the install instructions printed for the buyer
Old 03-12-2011, 05:14 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a used bestop.they are great.someone should jump on this asap.
Old 03-13-2011, 08:38 AM   #13
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I've received a few interest in it and responded back.

I'm going to traveling down to San Clemente on Monday. 3/14/11

I'll be taking the 405 South from Sherman Oaks at around 11am.

I'll be down in the San Juan Capistrano area from 2pm to 6pm. Then I'll be in San Clemente from 6pm to 8pm.

From there I'll be back in Laguna Beach from 8pm till Tuesday 11am.

3/15/11
Tuesday I'll head back up the 405 North at 11am to Sherman Oaks.

Anyone on the fence about this due to gas prices and drive time. Take advantage of a closer trip.

It freaking cost me $72 to fill up my tank!
Old 03-13-2011, 09:54 AM   #14
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
** SOLD **

Old 03-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #15
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
is this the one that was bought out from under me and now its being resold?!?!

I checked my MPG on my last tank with my bestop on and I got 19.2MPG
thats 80% highway and 20% city
Old 03-18-2011, 04:44 PM   #16
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I have no clue where you got bought from under you? Over you, side of you, around you. . . I had already been in contact with the seller before it was ever posted on TW. Its was on Craigslist. The guy honestly was a flakey dude and took forever to respond to simple ???

I just couldn't finalize how to get it with the huge distance between myself and the seller.

I had Ryan kind enough pick it up for me. The guy was missing parts, and things on it had to be replaced with my expense. However, it was in great condition.

New 10ft of side foam
New rear Velcro
New Mount Clamps.

Ordered parts and got the wrong one to have to reorder the right missing clamp.

Glad you're averaging 19.2mpg. Try my 14.8 mpg and reread why I am selling. Well, Sold.