LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

what to sell my chrome 18s HAVE PICS

Old 03-13-2011, 06:50 PM   #1
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
want to sell my chrome 18s HAVE PICS

just bought some new kmc monsters i just wasn't liking the chrome look any more on my color of truck..
looking to get at lest 400 plus whatever it takes to ship them out. they are all in great shape on been on the truck just over 2 months before i bought my black wheels. i can bet more pics if needed.
P.S would trade depending on what you have to offer

picture 014 shows the little bit of road grim that is on them but its nothing a little bit of polish would take care of it, I just haven't cleaned them since they were on my truck
Old 03-13-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 03-14-2011, 06:44 PM   #3

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP
really need to sell or trade these
Old 03-14-2011, 06:45 PM   #4
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAiG View Post
BUMP
really need to sell or trade these
GLWS. Seems to be a pretty good deal. You got any pictures of them on your truck?

Love your signature line
Old 03-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #5

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
GLWS. Seems to be a pretty good deal. You got any pictures of them on your truck?

Love your signature line

sure do
Old 04-02-2011, 03:27 PM   #6
SNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
SNJTacoma11's Tacoma Gallery
Still Have these?...Size?
Old 04-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #7
ROCKETCELL
Rocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
Rocketcell's Tacoma Gallery
Six bolt pattern? I have an 06 Dc with fab tech lif with mickeys. Care to send me some pics. Doesn't seem as though ya wanna ge rid of them?regards,
Trevor
Old 04-04-2011, 05:31 AM   #8

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Yes still have them not sure on bolt patter let me check and get back with you later tonight...
Old 04-04-2011, 05:33 AM   #9

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
There six bolt pattern they came off a 2010 tacoma
Old 04-04-2011, 05:15 PM   #10
SNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
SNJTacoma11's Tacoma Gallery
CrAiG...PM me......we can consider them sold.....
Old 04-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #11

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
there sold