Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Q: Weight and Approx. value of stock TRD Leafs?

Old 03-14-2011, 01:01 AM   #1
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Q: Weight and Approx. value of stock TRD Leafs?

Can anyone help me out with that info?
They will be FS soon as I figure it out. as well as the rest of the stock sport suspension.... UCAs, billies, coils,U bolts. will post a thread with pics
for that. but someone is already interested in the Leafs, so I was hoping to figure it out,and help move things along.

57k on my truck. everythings in good shape. thanks in advance !
Old 03-14-2011, 10:02 AM   #3
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice, thank you. They are nonTSB..... (which is why I am happy to finally have Dakars) :] Now i just have to come up with a fair price. $50-75 each I guess.

+1 rep and a PM sent to you Relentless.... I am now in the market for sliders... :]