1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Q: Weight and Approx. value of stock TRD Leafs?

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by NewMexiTaco, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Mar 14, 2011 at 1:01 AM
    NewMexiTaco

NewMexiTaco [OP] Abron Cabron

Member:
    First Name:
    Abraham
    Santa Fe, NM
    Vehicle:
    2007 4x4 DC LB TRD Sport
    Weathertech mats; Wet Okole seat covers; Kobalt Lowpro truck box,(sitting in the shed) Snugtop Hi-liner camper shell; AFE Pro Dry air filter, Tailgate Hoseclamp mod; 5100s all around, Light Racing UCAs, OME 885 coils, OME Dakar Leafs, CB Drop, Driveline spacer. Epoxy Satoshi; Redline Hood Struts. 4x Mil Spec. bed D rings; Brute Force Fab custom DCLB Hybrid Sliders, ARB w/ Warn M8000 wench, Diff Breather mod, Alpine Deck w/ ipod cable. Iphone ziptie to rearview mirror 4wd-cam mod!
    :confused:Can anyone help me out with that info?
    They will be FS soon as I figure it out. as well as the rest of the stock sport suspension.... UCAs, billies, coils,U bolts. will post a thread with pics
    for that. but someone is already interested in the Leafs, so I was hoping to figure it out,and help move things along.

57k on my truck. everythings in good shape. thanks in advance ! :)

2. Mar 14, 2011 at 1:04 AM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab Eric @Relentless Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 AC 6mt>03 SR5 >08 Sport and 17 6MT TRD OR
    Relentless Armored! Too many others to list.
    standard pack, not the tsb pack?
    I'd guesstimate them being about 70lbs for the pair

3. Mar 14, 2011 at 10:02 AM
    NewMexiTaco

NewMexiTaco [OP] Abron Cabron

Member:
    First Name:
    Abraham
    Santa Fe, NM
    Vehicle:
    2007 4x4 DC LB TRD Sport
    Weathertech mats; Wet Okole seat covers; Kobalt Lowpro truck box,(sitting in the shed) Snugtop Hi-liner camper shell; AFE Pro Dry air filter, Tailgate Hoseclamp mod; 5100s all around, Light Racing UCAs, OME 885 coils, OME Dakar Leafs, CB Drop, Driveline spacer. Epoxy Satoshi; Redline Hood Struts. 4x Mil Spec. bed D rings; Brute Force Fab custom DCLB Hybrid Sliders, ARB w/ Warn M8000 wench, Diff Breather mod, Alpine Deck w/ ipod cable. Iphone ziptie to rearview mirror 4wd-cam mod!
    nice, thank you. They are nonTSB..... (which is why I am happy to finally have Dakars) :] Now i just have to come up with a fair price. $50-75 each I guess.

+1 rep and a PM sent to you Relentless.... I am now in the market for sliders... :]

Products Discussed in

To Top