LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler: Clearanced flares, front and rear bumpers, snorkel

Old 03-14-2011, 10:46 PM   #1
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Clearanced flares, front and rear bumpers, snorkel

No longer for sale.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the long travel?
Old 03-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #3
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I haven't decided yet. I need these parts gone before the rest comes off.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:53 PM   #4

I'm not sure what good that would do me....
Old 03-14-2011, 10:57 PM   #5

I don't want to part out the snorkel. You can can purchase just the head from http://cruiseroutfitters.com/ if they don't have it on their website you can just give them a call.
Old 03-14-2011, 11:00 PM   #6
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Snorkel? Shipping to 80241
Old 03-14-2011, 11:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Snorkel? Shipping to 80241
250 plus shipping would be the price but the snorkel is not for sale unless all the other stuff sells.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:01 AM   #8
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dude what's going on anton???
Old 03-15-2011, 12:05 AM   #9
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
But your truck is so sick! What the plan now?
Old 03-15-2011, 12:05 AM   #10
beans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Name: Will
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
is that as low as you will go on the front bumper
Old 03-15-2011, 12:21 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Dude what's going on anton???
It's been a long time coming. I've been buying stuff to change my mind but it finally caught up to me again. I love the truck but just kind of tired of it. You want 4.56s and lockers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
But your truck is so sick! What the plan now?
Thanks. I'll end up keeping the truck. It'll just be more stock like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
is that as low as you will go on the front bumper
I don't want to go much lower than the price I have now.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:23 AM   #12
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Anton...anton... I'm always so confused with your brain haha.

hit me up if you decide to sell you know what. GLWS
Old 03-15-2011, 12:29 AM   #13
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.on.black View Post
It's been a long time coming. I've been buying stuff to change my mind but it finally caught up to me again. I love the truck but just kind of tired of it. You want 4.56s and lockers?
I can understand where you're coming from. I've felt that way before too.
Hells yes. Lol. But how much? Would we swap out diffs since I've got the proper stock diffs?
Old 03-15-2011, 12:37 AM   #14
beans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Name: Will
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks. I'll end up keeping the truck. It'll just be more stock like.

I don't want to go much lower than the price I have now.
thanks i have to talk to my wife hopefully she says yes on the bumper if so i'll take it
Old 03-15-2011, 12:41 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
Anton...anton... I'm always so confused with your brain haha.

hit me up if you decide to sell you know what. GLWS
It's for sale. Let me know how much you'd be willing to pay. I have the Timbren bump stops for the front and the CV axles as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I can understand where you're coming from. I've felt that way before too.
Hells yes. Lol. But how much? Would we swap out diffs since I've got the proper stock diffs?
Make me an offer. We'd swap the front diffs but we'd need to swap rear axles since the locker one is different than yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
thanks i have to talk to my wife hopefully she says yes on the bumper if so i'll take it
Let me know and I can take it off this week.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:44 AM   #16

Quote:
Make me an offer. We'd swap the front diffs but we'd need to swap rear axles since the locker one is different than yours.
Crap I dont know how much. lol.... why dont you PM me what you would feel is fair and I can see if its possible for me to swing it. FYI, my rear end only has 16K miles on the entire 3rd member. Gears, limited slip, bearings etc
Old 03-15-2011, 07:35 AM   #17

PM sent Eric.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:43 AM   #18
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down as dibs on snorkel if the stuff sells
Old 03-15-2011, 09:05 AM   #19
Salty Pig
mck419 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
mck419's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer I was hoping to wheel with you and Eric some time. Two of my favorite Taco's around. GLWS I'm sure this stuff will go pretty quickly.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:09 AM   #20
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
willing to trade projectors for regular BHLMs with HIDs in them? +cash haha