Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 05+ Black short bed panels

Old 03-15-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 05+ Black short bed panels

I'm looking for black panels for a 05+ short bed. I'm sure there are a few long travel guys that have them.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:40 AM   #2
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 03-17-2011, 10:52 AM   #3

Bump
Old 03-21-2011, 05:33 PM   #4

Bump
Old 05-02-2011, 12:23 PM   #5

Bump. Still looking for some.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #6
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck. I was looking and no leas than a week after needing it I found one on craigslist in BSP. Search on there for a taco hit in the front being totaled for parts.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #7

I've been checking on craigslist but no luck yet. How much did you pay for yours?
Old 05-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #8
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tex's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't done anything to mine yet. I found out the sides are welded and that was more work than I want to do. I am pretty sure I am going to get a shop to fix my bed side.
The one I found was $300 with the fender flare. He said the paint was good but could use some buffing so that told me it needed repainting.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #9

That's not a bad price. Hopefully I can pick something up soon.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:09 PM   #10

Bump.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:46 PM   #11
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
what are you doing now damn it? you have to much free time and money
Old 05-07-2011, 10:43 PM   #12

I wouldn't say I have that much free time. I work from 7-5 Mon-Fri. I am getting rid of some stuff like my rear bumper so I need new bed panels. I'm also getting rid of the snorkel so I need a new right fender (you want the snorkel?)
Old 05-10-2011, 10:32 AM   #13

Bump.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:14 PM   #14

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Wait wait. You are getting rid of your bumper? What is it? I need a high clearance bumper
Old 05-10-2011, 04:23 PM   #15

It's an Armor Tech bumper designed for my clearanced flares. You can see the bumpers here
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...uilt-page.html
Old 05-10-2011, 04:29 PM   #16

tex's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered a CBI high clearance today. If you would sell yours for the right price I can see about canceling. I can also arrange shipping with fedex. Pm me how much you would need for the bumper.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:31 PM   #17

Unless I find bed panels or someone to trade their black bed for mine plus my bumper, I don't want to sell the bumper.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #18
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Ask Special_K. His rear long travel should be done in a week or so.

Only problem is, he's down here in San Diego, and I don't know if he bought rear glass yet or not.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/members/special_k.html
Old 05-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #19

I pmed him already. He's staying with the factory bed sides for now. But thanks
Old 05-10-2011, 04:47 PM   #20

tex's Tacoma Gallery
If we were closer we could just swap beds since mine is black. Also I have a little damage that is getting cut off when my high clearance gets here. I would post up that you want to swap beds with some that has a BSP truck.