Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

05 up chrome bumper and parts. and oem hitch

Old 03-15-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
05 up chrome bumper and parts. and oem hitch

i have 2 chrome bumpers, one has a dent in it but small and ez to fix other mainly is good for the plastics and bumper light covers.55.00 for the ok bumper as for parts makes offer. socal pic up only for bumper parts i may ship.also have a oem hitch 70.00 obo.
Attached Thumbnails
05 up chrome bumper and parts. and oem hitch-imag0083.jpg   05 up chrome bumper and parts. and oem hitch-imag0084.jpg   05 up chrome bumper and parts. and oem hitch-imag0082.jpg   05 up chrome bumper and parts. and oem hitch-imag0081.jpg  
Old 03-16-2011, 01:50 PM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bump...
Old 03-17-2011, 09:17 AM   #3
Banned
bump.. hitch 50.00 firm...
Old 03-18-2011, 04:10 AM   #4
mcluddy is on a distinguished road

Marines: SSgt HMH 466/HMM-163
mcluddy's Tacoma Gallery
Still have the hitch?
Old 03-18-2011, 07:13 AM   #5
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluddy View Post
Still have the hitch?
yes, i need to look into what shipping would be, if anyone wants to look into it im in 91732
Old 03-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #6
mikayls101 is on a distinguished road
Name: mike
mikayls101's Tacoma Gallery
is the hitch still for sale?
Old 03-19-2011, 09:50 AM   #7
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the circled part? I'm being serious too, I somehow lost one a couple of weeks ago when I was moving some tables for my dad (I'm in CA so no worry about shipping, I'll pick up).
Attached Thumbnails
05 up chrome bumper and parts. and oem hitch-trhs.jpg  
Old 03-22-2011, 08:17 AM   #8
berrettacaruso is on a distinguished road

Marines: SSgt  HMH
Name: stu
berrettacaruso's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in chrome bumper im in SD can pick up thursday. more pics please.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #9
Banned
Sorry to take so long but I Jacked up my ribs the other day and I'm on bed rest for another 2-3 days.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:38 PM   #10
mikayls101 is on a distinguished road
Name: mike
mikayls101's Tacoma Gallery
if you still have the hitch im interested
Old 03-27-2011, 11:51 AM   #11
MLK Tacoma Black is on a distinguished road
Name: Marcio LK
MLK Tacoma Black's Tacoma Gallery
Rear bumper

I wonder if you already sold?
If not sold what would be your lowest price?
Old 03-27-2011, 06:29 PM   #12
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
interested in hitch if you still have it. does the mounting hardware come with it? PM your shipped price to zip code 12508
Old 04-07-2011, 12:47 PM   #13
justinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
justinhw's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in the hitch too - I live around USC so I'm really close to you. PM sent