Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: thule XSPORTER tuck rack system: brand new in box, tacoma adapter

Old 03-16-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
renren is on a distinguished road
renren's Tacoma Gallery
FS: thule XSPORTER tuck rack system: brand new in box, tacoma adapter

im selling a thule xsporter rack system. all parts are still in the box, i got it for Christmas its a really sweet set up and it looks great, all polished aluminum, but i would rather get a lift and tires so im not going to keep it. i mounted it for like an hour and took it off, so its been sitting in my garage ever since. it comes with the whole xsporter bed rack in box and i have the 05+ tacoma mounts if you need them
>im willing to meet if that works best for you and i would like $500 for rack and like $30 for the adapter

if you want pics shoot me your email and i can get them to you quick
you can email me or call/text me anytime 704869828

im in sonoma county california
Old 03-16-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Rule 3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket

PS: Welcome to TW
Old 03-16-2011, 08:47 PM   #3
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery