LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: BSP Satoshi Grille

Old 03-17-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery

I have up for sale my BSP Satoshi grille. I made it myself and I think it turned out pretty well (not perfect). The grill is an aftermarket grill from partsgeek.com. It probably wouldn't hurt to touch it up and put another clear coat on it, I put like four coats but it still ain't as shinny as my truck. Mesh is painted silver. If you have any other questions let me know. Would like to get $85 + Shipping. Thanks!
Still for sale. Lowered the price because I really am needing a little extra cash for my new tire purchase. Thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails
FS:  BSP Satoshi Grille-002.jpg   FS:  BSP Satoshi Grille-003.jpg   FS:  BSP Satoshi Grille-004.jpg  
Old 03-17-2011, 09:12 PM   #2
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Some more pics. Might do a trade on something, but would really like to sell.
Attached Thumbnails
FS:  BSP Satoshi Grille-003.jpg   FS:  BSP Satoshi Grille-004.jpg   FS:  BSP Satoshi Grille-020.jpg   FS:  BSP Satoshi Grille-015.jpg   FS:  BSP Satoshi Grille-022.jpg  

Old 03-18-2011, 08:25 AM   #4
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
so is this partsgeek grill with clear coat? or is it color matched to BSP w/ clear?

kind of dont match but maybe its just the pics?
Old 03-18-2011, 02:58 PM   #5

This is a color matched grill that I painted myself. The color is pretty much perfect as far as matching, but I couldn't ever get the clear coat to shine like it should. Don't know if I was using the wrong kind of clear coat or what, but if someone could get a good clear coat on it, I think it would look perfect. But it is painted the Duplicolor BSP. Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
so is this partsgeek grill with clear coat? or is it color matched to BSP w/ clear?

kind of dont match but maybe its just the pics?
Old 03-19-2011, 05:58 AM   #6
mayday671 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ralph
mayday671's Tacoma Gallery
Are these still for sale? I'm willing to BUY!
Old 03-19-2011, 06:57 AM   #7
Crunchy Taco
blacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
blacktaco21's Tacoma Gallery
Where in AR are you located? I'm in Fort Smith and would be interested.
Old 03-19-2011, 07:25 AM   #8

Yep the grille is still for sale. I got a guy wanting to buy just the surround, but I told him I was going to give it a few days and try to sell the whole thing. If it hasn't sold before Wednesday, I will be considering seperating it out. And blacktaco21, I live in Gassville which is pretty much in Mountain Home. About 15-20 miles from the Missouri line.
Old 03-19-2011, 08:04 AM   #9
Crunchy Taco
blacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
blacktaco21's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in trading for a cold air intake + your stock intake?
Old 03-19-2011, 09:52 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktaco21 View Post
Interested in trading for a cold air intake + your stock intake?
That's tempting, what kind is it and how old is it?
Old 03-20-2011, 06:55 AM   #11

BUMP
Old 03-20-2011, 08:08 AM   #12
Making changes is always fun
TacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
I am sorry to say this but I would have to agree with the wife and everyone else. I do not think it looks very good either. IMPO I think that if you was to paint the grille mesh black that it would look a 100% better. It looks like you done a great job building it but the color choice is what is killing the look. Before you sale it try painting the mesh black and putting it back on the truck to see if you like it. They are a lot of work and I would hate to see you get rid of it due to something that may be fixed with a little bit of paint. I just finished my satoshi grille and I have got nothing but compliments on it. How ever you decide to go best of luck to you. Here is a picture of mine so you can see waht I am referring too on the color.

FS:  BSP Satoshi Grille-100_2512.jpg
Old 03-20-2011, 08:35 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2010taco View Post
I am sorry to say this but I would have to agree with the wife and everyone else. I do not think it looks very good either. IMPO I think that if you was to paint the grille mesh black that it would look a 100% better. It looks like you done a great job building it but the color choice is what is killing the look. Before you sale it try painting the mesh black and putting it back on the truck to see if you like it. They are a lot of work and I would hate to see you get rid of it due to something that may be fixed with a little bit of paint. I just finished my satoshi grille and I have got nothing but compliments on it. How ever you decide to go best of luck to you. Here is a picture of mine so you can see waht I am referring too on the color.

Attachment 93324
I really appriciate that, but I have already went and had another grille profesionally painted to color match my truck, and that cost me $125. I agree that the grille probably needs repainted with black mesh, but I'm not going to mess with it. It wouldn't take much to do that if someone wanted to do it, but if I can't sell it I will set it down in the basement and just have it as an extra in case I want to change up later!
Old 03-23-2011, 07:34 PM   #15

bUmP
Old 03-26-2011, 11:58 AM   #16

Bump
Old 03-26-2011, 12:06 PM   #17
gpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
gpend5.7sport's Tacoma Gallery
aparently they haven't made it to texas either that thing looks like it is a solid piece of sheet metal in place of an actual grille, im guessing pics dont do these grilles justice? i have never seen one before
Old 09-10-2011, 02:56 PM   #18

BUMP!
Old 09-10-2011, 08:01 PM   #19
IslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reggie
IslandBoy71's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by loaderman82 View Post
Make offer!

BUMP
PM sent
Old 09-11-2011, 07:25 PM   #20

BuMp