Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Garage Sale

Old 03-18-2011, 05:02 AM   #1
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
Garage Sale

Finally did a spring cleaning on my garage and have a few misc. parts to sell. None of the prices reflect s/h.
Everything came off my 2010

Stock Springs (Pair): Little dirty in pic but only have like 500 miles on them before they were pulled off and my lift put on... $20.00

Stock Blisten Shocks/Struts - Again only 500 miles on them and as you can see look bran new- SOLD

Stock Intake system with filter- probally had 7K miles on it before it was pulled. - $20.00

Old 03-18-2011, 07:44 AM   #3
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alejandro V
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
What type of tacoma did those springs come off ? Whats the shipping cost, 91776 for the springs?
Old 03-18-2011, 08:11 AM   #4
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco06 View Post
What type of tacoma did those springs come off ? Whats the shipping cost, 91776 for the springs?
The tacoma in my signature... 2010 V6 Tacoma Access TRD Sport 4x4
Old 03-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #5

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakesTRD View Post
Pm'd for shocks/struts
pmed
Old 03-18-2011, 08:26 AM   #6
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Kristin those are some cheap prices. I think I sold my stock shocks for $100

Bump for really good deals
Old 03-18-2011, 04:13 PM   #7

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Damn Kristin those are some cheap prices. I think I sold my stock shocks for $100

Bump for really good deals
thanks i just wanna get rid of the stuff, i dont feel like looking at it anymore
Old 03-19-2011, 09:21 AM   #8

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bumping up
Old 03-19-2011, 10:46 AM   #9
slo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
slo13zx3's Tacoma Gallery
if you still have the shocks give me a price shipped to 18421
Old 03-19-2011, 11:26 AM   #10
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 03-21-2011, 05:19 AM   #11

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Struts/Shock- SOLD
Old 03-27-2011, 10:36 AM   #12

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump