Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Chrome Grille

Old 03-19-2011, 05:03 PM   #1
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Chrome Grille

Hey guys I have a spare chrome grille that's in perfect condition, no broken tabs or anything. This would be perfect for a test dummy if you want to try a Satoshi mod on a backup grille and not your main one. Just rattle can or Plasti-dip if you want to change to the color.

SOLD

Old 03-20-2011, 01:44 AM   #2
scooter58 is on a distinguished road
scooter58's Tacoma Gallery
i'll be in san diego on the 8th.. if u still have it by then i'll pick it up from you then
Old 03-20-2011, 04:04 PM   #3
angeldavid216 is on a distinguished road

Name: Angel
angeldavid216's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 03-20-2011, 07:45 PM   #4
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM's replied
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter58 View Post
i'll be in san diego on the 8th.. if u still have it by then i'll pick it up from you then
San Diego is about 2 hours away from me.
Old 03-20-2011, 11:49 PM   #5
Boxy Brown is on a distinguished road

Name: David
Boxy Brown's Tacoma Gallery
If you end up shipping, let me know.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:45 PM   #6
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Still got this sucker?

Free bump
Old 03-25-2011, 06:31 PM   #7
MASTER CHIEF

Bump. Lots of interest but no one has committed.

Going to be shipping soon if those are the only ones with serious interest.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:02 PM   #8
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
Bump. Lots of interest but no one has committed.

Going to be shipping soon if those are the only ones with serious interest.

DIBS! Lol
Old 03-29-2011, 09:03 PM   #9
Your mom goes to college

TTT
Old 03-29-2011, 09:36 PM   #10
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
How the hell is this not sold?
Old 04-01-2011, 03:38 AM   #11
MASTER CHIEF

beats me

anyways, for those of you guys who are local this is the last weekend it's staying here, after that I'm shipping it out first thing next week as I already have multiple offers for shipping.

Last chance for SOCAL guys...
Old 04-03-2011, 06:35 PM   #12
kauaitaco69 is on a distinguished road
kauaitaco69's Tacoma Gallery
Grille

Hey if no one picks up that grille I'll buy it. I'm in Hawaii
Old 04-04-2011, 01:53 AM   #13
MASTER CHIEF

I'll send you a pm if they back out.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:15 AM   #14
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
good luck with shipping. I was gonna ship mine and the cheapest I could find was like 45 bucks, for shipping alone. if you find a cheaper place let me know
Old 04-04-2011, 01:27 PM   #15
MASTER CHIEF

seriously? yikes lol. I'll see if I can find something better than that
Old 04-04-2011, 05:52 PM   #16
kauaitaco69 is on a distinguished road
kauaitaco69's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man I don't care about the shipping cause a new grille here is like $300
Old 04-05-2011, 01:03 AM   #18
MASTER CHIEF

I won't have a chance to ship until the end of the week
Old 04-05-2011, 09:39 AM   #19
vierzwanzig is on a distinguished road
vierzwanzig's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in so cal... did not see your ad earlier. If deals fall through ill pick up local for your asking price. Im in La mirada every weekend, pretty close to HB.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:20 AM   #20
MASTER CHIEF

SOLD