Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler: K&N Cold Air Intake

Old 03-19-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: K&N Cold Air Intake

This is a feeler thread to see if there is any interest for a K&N Cold Air Intake. It's about 1 year old and has less than 10k miles on it. Works great and you can really hear the power of the engine with this. I'm going a different route now because I want a snorkel so I'm going to put the stock box back on. Fits 05+ 4.0L V6 Tacoma's

I am located in Huntington Beach, CA. Local pickup will get priority. Thanks for looking.

SOLD

Old 03-19-2011, 05:26 PM   #2
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
This is a feeler thread to see if there is any interest for a K&N Cold Air Intake. It's about 1 year old and has less than 10k miles on it. Works great and you can really hear the power of the engine with this. I'm going a different route now because I want a snorkel so I'm going to put the stock box back on. When I bought this I paid about $350 brand new. If there is any interest for it I'll sell it for $200. This is still on my truck and I will need to take it off. Fits 05+ 4.0L V6 Tacoma's

I am located in Huntington Beach, CA. Local pickup will get priority. Thanks for looking.

Will you trade CAI for stock intake with k&n drop in filter?
Old 03-19-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
Will you trade CAI for stock intake with k&n drop in filter?
Sorry, I still have my stock intake.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:31 PM   #4
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
Sorry, I still have my stock intake.
damnn haha bump for a good sale
Old 03-19-2011, 05:35 PM   #5
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
u coming to the mod day picachu?
Old 03-19-2011, 05:39 PM   #6
MASTER CHIEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
damnn haha bump for a good sale
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
u coming to the mod day picachu?
hey hey hey its pikachu

ehh its kinda far dude
Old 03-21-2011, 12:01 AM   #7
MASTER CHIEF

bump
Old 03-21-2011, 11:20 PM   #8
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Would be a nice addition to my truck is it obo or firm on price?
Old 03-22-2011, 12:45 AM   #9
MASTER CHIEF

Somewhat firm on price as it is still pretty new, but I'll consider all offers as long as it's not a lowball.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:09 PM   #11
MASTER CHIEF

sold