Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Antenna!

Old 03-20-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Antenna!

I need the factory antenna. Not the base but the arial that screws into it. Thanks
Old 03-20-2011, 06:42 PM   #2
Custom KING
romancito104 is on a distinguished road
romancito104's Tacoma Gallery
The mass? You can buy that at Autozone ot best buy
Old 03-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #3
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
I have an extra one. Pay shipping and it's yours??
Old 03-20-2011, 07:46 PM   #4
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sweet....how much? should I PM you?
Old 03-20-2011, 07:49 PM   #5
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What is your zip code? I'm going to the post office tomorrow and I will check the price.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:56 PM   #6
80003....can't thank you enough!
Old 03-20-2011, 08:04 PM   #7
I'd rather be hunting!

Not a prob man. You use paypal?
Old 03-20-2011, 08:11 PM   #8
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
if that falls through, you can have mine too
Old 03-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #9
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I as well have one for grabs. lol
Old 03-20-2011, 08:22 PM   #10
I have been trying to find one for days and now there are 3!! I do use paypal.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:20 PM   #11
I'd rather be hunting!

How does $10.00 sound?
Old 03-21-2011, 02:47 PM   #12
Sounds like music to my ears!! Can you PM me your paypal address?
Old 03-21-2011, 02:48 PM   #13
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Sell you mine for 20 shipped
Old 03-21-2011, 06:39 PM   #14
I'd rather be hunting!

Got your payment...will ship out tomorrow.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #15
I'd rather be hunting!

Shipped about 10:30 this morning!
Old 03-22-2011, 02:34 PM   #16
Thanks very much....i will let you know when it arrives.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #17
Ok....huntark03....not only did I receive the antenna that looked brand new, but I also received the armor that I guess we can call packaging that the antenna was shipped in!! I cannot thank you enough for the million dollar packing of the $10 antenna! You definitely make a great representative of this awesome forum! Thank you!
Old 03-29-2011, 04:56 PM   #18
I'd rather be hunting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRYLONATOR View Post
Ok....huntark03....not only did I receive the antenna that looked brand new, but I also received the armor that I guess we can call packaging that the antenna was shipped in!! I cannot thank you enough for the million dollar packing of the $10 antenna! You definitely make a great representative of this awesome forum! Thank you!
Not a problem man...glad I could help you out!

-Chris
Old 03-29-2011, 05:10 PM   #19
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Great thread! Well done guys!
Old 03-30-2011, 12:10 AM   #20
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
ill take a factory mast as well....anyone..............