Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Headlights from a '11 tacoma less than 5k miles

Old 03-21-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
nrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
Headlights from a '11 tacoma less than 5k miles

I've got stock headlights from my '11 tacoma for sale. These are the newer, darker looking headlights. They are in excellent condition having only seen 47xx some odd miles. No broken tabs or cracks in the plastic. They do not come with the rubber weather guards around the main bulb, see pics.
$150 + shipping, located in Nashville.

Old 03-21-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
nrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
Sale pending
Old 03-21-2011, 09:45 PM   #3
"That's what she said..."
Hondarider08 is just really niceHondarider08 is just really niceHondarider08 is just really niceHondarider08 is just really nice

Air Force: Currently ROTC, future fighter pilot.
Name: Justin
Hondarider08's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take them if you dont end up selling them
Old 03-22-2011, 08:21 AM   #4
dc22ap1 is on a distinguished road
Name: joshua
dc22ap1's Tacoma Gallery
also interested let me know if it doesn't work out with the other buyers.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:24 AM   #5
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
oem black headlights?

what???
Old 03-22-2011, 09:33 AM   #6

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
oem black headlights?

what???
Not black, but darker.
These are the old style
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...s-imag0122.jpg

Compare how much shinier they are to the ones I have....But yes, they are oem and these are still pending. I will let everyone know in order of PM's and posts if they become available.
Thanks!
Old 03-22-2011, 09:56 AM   #7
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
oem black headlights?

what???
thats what came to my mind! are these the dark chrome version?
Old 03-22-2011, 03:41 PM   #8

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
thats what came to my mind! are these the dark chrome version?
Yeah exactly
Old 03-22-2011, 07:05 PM   #9
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
news to me.....

they should sell if they already havent
Old 03-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #10
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
How much shipped to 19082?
Old 03-22-2011, 09:03 PM   #11
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale?
Old 03-22-2011, 09:09 PM   #12
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
These would make an awesome HID retrofit project! Good luck!
Old 03-22-2011, 09:11 PM   #13

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone for the interest. These are now SOLD