Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

back up camera plug (free)

Old 03-22-2011, 06:01 AM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
back up camera plug (free)

Mods please kill this thread
Old 03-22-2011, 07:15 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sale pending
Old 03-22-2011, 06:58 PM   #3
Jerry Bear has a spectacular aura aboutJerry Bear has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jerry
Jerry Bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
not sure why it came with my truck.im never going to use it. http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p175/fbrattoli/camplug.jpg
There are two plugs there. One is grey and one is white. They are dummy plugs to seal off the plugs on the truck and on the tailgate if you take the tailgate off.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:11 PM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
please let me know if the sale doesnt go through.

Thanks
Old 03-22-2011, 07:18 PM   #5
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
How come my 06 didnt come with one? I want that plug.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:42 PM   #6
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bear View Post
There are two plugs there. One is grey and one is white. They are dummy plugs to seal off the plugs on the truck and on the tailgate if you take the tailgate off.
That makes sense.I went and grabbed them out of the basement.there aren't any metal pins inside.they are useless.