Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: RBP Grill

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2011, 11:35 AM   #1
TacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud of

Name: Tyler
TacM31's Tacoma Gallery
FS: RBP Grill

I'm selling an RBP grille for $300 Shipped. If you are in the Houston area we can work out a pick up deal. Here's the pics:

Okay now let me explain. I have two of these. One on my truck and the one I'm selling here. Basically to make a long story short I've had a few of these and after awhile RBP just ignored me so I just kept the replacement they had sent me and never sent back my old one. That's how I have 2. Now the main grille in this sale is brand new zinc plated so it won't rust. (I've had it for over a year just in box). The reason I didn't put it on my truck is because the bolts that attach it to the grill surround are too close(see picture 3) and cause there to be a small gap between the top of the grille and the top of your grille surround. This can be fixed by modifying your grille surround a little bit but I didn't want to since I already had a perfectly good one on my truck. If you have questions I can try and explain it better.

The side vents are not zinc plated. that is why they have rusted a little bit. it is very noticeable from the back but from the front they aren't really that bad. (see picture 4 and 5)

Last issue is the RBP badge on the main grille. the chrome is coming off in the top left corner. I tried to show that in the picture but I dont know how well you can see it.

I know it sounds like it has a ton of problems but in the big scheme of things they're pretty minor. The main grill is perfectly fine, there just might be some fitment issues that can easily be fixed. The side vents aren't that noticeable and if you don't like them you don't even have to put them on. It will still look fine. The chrome badge can be taken off or replaced.

The good part it's an RBP grille for half price and shipping is included.

If you have any questions or need to see more pictures don't hesitate to ask.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:07 PM   #2
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacM31 View Post
The good part it's an RBP grille for half price and shipping is included.

If you have any questions or need to see more pictures don't hesitate to ask.
This must be a highly desirable grill if it sells for $600!

Can't say I've ever seen one on a Tacoma before, do you have any good pics of it on your truck to give a better idea of how it looks?
Old 03-22-2011, 05:18 PM   #3
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
WOW. http://www.autoanything.com/billet-g....aspx?kc=ffsku
Old 03-22-2011, 05:21 PM   #4
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Dude $600 new for a RBP is cheap!!! We put one on a friends Duramax for $1100. If I had the money I would come pick it up. They are a little flashy, but I like the overall look. Although they are so f-ing expensive.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:01 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
No need to shit in someones sale thread.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:08 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Not my style but why are so much money new!
Old 03-22-2011, 07:22 PM   #7
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
I can't make it out. What's that is the star?
Old 03-22-2011, 07:38 PM   #8
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
I can't make it out. What's that is the star?
R
Old 03-23-2011, 05:30 AM   #9
TacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud of

TacM31's Tacoma Gallery
Here's some pictures of it on my truck. there's more in my build thread if you want more.

Yeah $600 is a lot for a grill but compared to RBP's other grills it's not too bad. It's also not bad if you get 2 for the price of one
Old 03-23-2011, 06:11 AM   #10
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Holly shit! That's a f'n sick truck! Can I has?
Old 03-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #11
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
i see that truck a lot... parked or driving i cant remember lol

selling anything else?
Old 03-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #12
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Though these grilles are not my style, that is an unbelievably good price you are offering for this product. GLWS.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Though these grilles are not my style, that is an unbelievably good price you are offering for this product. GLWS.
X2. I'm sure you will be able to sell it sooner or later.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:23 PM   #14

TacM31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Holly shit! That's a f'n sick truck! Can I has?
Hahaha thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
i see that truck a lot... parked or driving i cant remember lol

selling anything else?
Yeah it's usually parked on louetta outside of where i work or driving in that area.

Nope not right now. Just sold my mud flaps a couple days ago.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:29 PM   #15
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No need to shit in someones sale thread.
I must have missed the thread shitting. Bump
Old 03-23-2011, 02:38 PM   #16
krytikel is on a distinguished road
krytikel's Tacoma Gallery
ive seen these a lot on the new 2011's. usually at the dealerships that tend to do lifts with steps etc. The RBP grills replaced the black billet grills they were doing last year and they look better in person. Bump for a good price .
Old 03-23-2011, 08:26 PM   #17
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacM31 View Post
Yeah it's usually parked on louetta outside of where i work or driving in that area.

Nope not right now. Just sold my mud flaps a couple days ago.
bingo... over by champion forest right? great looking truck
Old 03-24-2011, 05:23 AM   #18

TacM31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
bingo... over by champion forest right? great looking truck
Yep that's it! Thank you
Old 03-24-2011, 07:28 AM   #19
The Gunslinger
TacoNH has a spectacular aura aboutTacoNH has a spectacular aura about

Name: Cody
TacoNH's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is so sick man, and so is that grille.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:49 AM   #20
siilvitol is on a distinguished road
Name: Silvio Arturo
siilvitol's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to siilvitol
Hi what is the best price with shipping to Miami Florida 33177, i can pay to paypal.
Thanks!!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread