Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Toyota Emblem help!

Old 03-22-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iRepLONGBEACH's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Emblem help!

hi guys!

just wondering if you guys know of any website where i maybe able to buy a TOYOTA emblem. i went to the dealership and was quoted $139 for fj60 emblem which was way too much for a piece of plastic. Any help is appreciated, Thanx in advance!
Old 03-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #2
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
i know you can on here, i bought mine here.
you could also check some scrap yards.
but as for websites i can not think of any right now.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:21 AM   #3
Papas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blue
Papas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Try this: http://www.toyotapartszone.com/1986/...ame-plate.html
Old 03-23-2011, 12:25 AM   #4
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
you can get em for free if your fast enough and have the right material.........

I'd just google it or maybe check the FS section on here
Old 03-23-2011, 01:18 AM   #5
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papas Taco View Post
Got mine from there last week. 41 shipped and they said they had 8 in stock beforei purchased mine.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #6
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks guys! ya, i called http://www.toyotapartszone.com yesterday to see if they had any in stock, but unfortunately they said no. unless its because im Asian lol jk.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #7
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Wow...I must have just ordered mine in the nick of time! I just got mine on Monday!
Old 03-23-2011, 07:43 PM   #8
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
junkyard on a really warm day...then no need for a blow drier...lol
Old 03-23-2011, 07:54 PM   #9
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
In Stock

I just went to the site and put one in the shopping cart
Model # etc in quote below
Don't know if it's exactly what you're lookin' for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Codder View Post
Been postin' this alot lately
Believe mine's the 60 Series (Cut Apart) 2-3/8" Tall:

OEM TOYOTA Emblem, Radiator/Grill - Toyota Part 75311-90K00 (1986 Toyota Land Cruiser Emblem) from Toyota Parts Zone.com
Purchased 1 April 2010 for $41.49 Shipped. Found Here:

http://www.toyotapartszone.com/1986/...ame-plate.html

CC

CC
Old 03-24-2011, 01:09 AM   #10
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRYLONATOR View Post
Wow...I must have just ordered mine in the nick of time! I just got mine on Monday!
I also got mine on monday. Just in the nick of time.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:16 PM   #11
SoCal Reppin

Okay i thought i give that website another shot but this time i just drove to the actual place (15mins away) with the part # in hand, And Was able to buy it. They said they only have 10 emblems left available so im a happy camper now! Thanx guys for all the help!
Old 03-24-2011, 12:28 PM   #12
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Try metalmiller he makes something that looks like that
He's a member on here ...

Search custom emblems
Old 03-24-2011, 06:38 PM   #13
ROCKETCELL
Rocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
Rocketcell's Tacoma Gallery
Mine for free!!!! 2006 front small emblem?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepLONGBEACH View Post
Okay i thought i give that website another shot but this time i just drove to the actual place (15mins away) with the part # in hand, And Was able to buy it. They said they only have 10 emblems left available so im a happy camper now! Thanx guys for all the help!
Hey, if you were looking for the Toyota symbol from the grill, I de badges my truck. I actually saw it in my glove box yesterday. But looks like you dealt with the need already. May not be the right one anyways!
Regards,
Trevor (Rocketcell)
Old 03-25-2011, 11:58 AM   #14
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Codder View Post
I just went to the site and put one in the shopping cart
Model # etc in quote below
Don't know if it's exactly what you're lookin' for.

CC
Love the front grill and emblem, where did you get your mesh from? Exactly what I'm looking for.