Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

A.R.E. CX Series Topper For Sale

Old 03-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #1
awkoch will become famous soon enough
Marines: Captain
Name: Andrew
awkoch's Tacoma Gallery
A.R.E. CX Series Topper For Sale

I have a barely used (used for one road trip, approx 800 miles) A.R.E. CX Series Camper from my 2010 Tacoma Double Cab, Short Bed, Magnetic Grey Metallic colored. I bought it new for $1200 last year, and am looking to sell it for $850. E-mail me if you're interested at andrew.w.koch@gmail.com. I live in Springfield, MO, so buyer would be responsible for shipping or picking up.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:18 PM   #3
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Pics please!
Old 04-18-2011, 05:19 PM   #4
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
Pics please!

that's a rule isn't it?
Old 04-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #5
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by testedone View Post
that's a rule isn't it?
Sure is.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:26 AM   #6
kulcat is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
kulcat's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know what shipping would be on something like this to Dallas, TX from MO? Not too far away.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:58 PM   #7
cu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant future
cu52's Tacoma Gallery
Emailed.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:21 AM   #8
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
how is this not locked for lack of pictures yet?
Old 05-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #9
awkoch will become famous soon enough
Marines: Captain
Name: Andrew
awkoch's Tacoma Gallery
Pics

Sorry it took so long, I've been in the field for the last month...

call or write with questions...

andrew.w.koch@gmail.com
816-665-2207
Attached Thumbnails
A.R.E. CX Series Topper For Sale-mail-1.jpeg   A.R.E. CX Series Topper For Sale-mail-2.jpeg   A.R.E. CX Series Topper For Sale-mail.jpeg  
Old 05-01-2011, 08:57 PM   #10
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS

That is an excellent topper.....can't beat it for the price. I know, I have the exact topper but in Indigo Blue.....free bump.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:04 AM   #12
roberth2334 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Sgt
Name: Rob
roberth2334's Tacoma Gallery
If this has not been sold I will take it