LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Demello light bar and high-lift mounts in SoCal

Old 03-22-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
TimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant future

Marines: SGT
Name: Tim
TimRD OffRoad's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Demello light bar and high-lift mounts in SoCal

__________________________________SOLD____________ _____

Selling my Demelo light bar with the Demelo high-lift mounts. NOTICE i am not selling my lift, just the bar and mounts.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with [URL=http://imag

This mount is in great shape and i am only selling it cause it is an inconvenient place for me to keep my lift since i cant get my motorcycle in my bed with the bar up there.

Like stated above, this is for the light bar and lift mounts only. The bar comes with the mounting bolts and the mounts are mounted and have their wing nuts. the pic of the bar in the truck is just to show how it looks in the truck. i already dismounted it.

Local pickup only, im not guna deal with shipping this thing. Both the bar and mounts for $150. Im located in Oceanside
Old 03-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #3
TimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant future

HAHA thanks. yeah i dont trust people
Old 03-22-2011, 11:55 PM   #4
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I really want a bed bar but I don't need the high lift mounts pm me if u wanna work something out
Old 03-23-2011, 04:30 PM   #5

bump
Old 03-27-2011, 08:23 AM   #6

update.... the bar is sold, but i still have the high lift mouts. $50 and ill ship em.