Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB 05-10 Base Rear Bumper

Old 03-23-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
RightCoastRipper is on a distinguished road
Name: Devin
RightCoastRipper's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 05-10 Base Rear Bumper

Looking to buy a replacement for my dented bumper. I would prefer a black bumper, but I will work with something else if you are local (in or around NJ)
Old 03-23-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RightCoastRipper View Post
Looking to buy a replacement for my dented bumper. I would prefer a black bumper, but I will work with something else if you are local (in or around NJ)
What color is your truck? Oswego is selling a white bumper from a TRD Sport and he's in NJ. The thread is Dyob's Garage Sale.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
RightCoastRipper is on a distinguished road
Name: Devin
RightCoastRipper's Tacoma Gallery
white with black fenders and black bumpers

you can paint bumpers though right?
Old 03-23-2011, 09:48 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RightCoastRipper View Post
white with black fenders and black bumpers

you can paint bumpers though right?
Sure can. This one would be easier since it's already been painted once. You could re-paint or use something like bed liner.