Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Alcan AAL's non TSB

Old 03-23-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
07tacoswb's Tacoma Gallery
Alcan AAL's non TSB

I have a set of 2" Alcan AAL's for non TSB leafpacks. These have about 15k on them. They are in great condition. I have the spring leaf center pins included. New these are $79 plus shipping, I'm selling them for $60 shipped in the USA only. If your interested please pm me.

Old 03-23-2011, 05:58 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
what would happen if they go on a tsb rear? little bit more lift id assume..
Old 03-23-2011, 06:43 PM   #3
07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Honestly I don't know. I don't know how long the bottom leaf above the overload spring is on the tsb leafs. That might be the difference.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:50 PM   #4
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
dirtfondler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
You would need new center pins at a minimum.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:10 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtfondler View Post
You would need new center pins at a minimum.
Yeah you would need new pins since these have been cut for a non TSB leaf pack. You can get the center pins from Toytec for around $6 + shipping if I'm remembering correctly.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:16 AM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.........
Old 03-24-2011, 07:42 AM   #7
bcroach78 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
bcroach78's Tacoma Gallery
I am not a suspension guru by any means, and have briefly looked into this, but I dont not have to change rear shocks to install this aal correct. This aal gives you a full 2" lift in the rear?
Old 03-24-2011, 08:08 AM   #8

I did change my shocks but that was because I bought the 5100's front and rear. You can actually go to autozone and purchase some shock extenders that will fix this problem. I'm running some now on my procomp MX6 shocks. This is because I upgraded to some Alcan 6" leaf springs and I wanted some extra travel in the rear. I have had them on there for a few months with 0 problems.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:40 PM   #10
_
blktaco07 will become famous soon enough
Name: Josh
blktaco07's Tacoma Gallery
hey are they still available
Old 03-25-2011, 12:07 AM   #11
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
are these the long leafs? i may be interested...
Old 03-25-2011, 03:58 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamNswiss on rye View Post
are these the long leafs? i may be interested...
Yeah these are the long AAL's and they have the pads at the ends so they don't squeak.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:06 AM   #13
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

right on. how mmuch have they sagged/settled? with 15k on them, id imagine theyve settled a bit since new
Old 03-25-2011, 01:18 PM   #14
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

payment sent...........
Old 03-25-2011, 06:18 PM   #15
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!

...sold?
Old 03-25-2011, 09:52 PM   #16

Yes they are sold. Sorry for taking so long to post that. I was helping a friend put a new transmission in his gas saving Ford Focus.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:57 PM   #17
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!

no problem. thanks
Old 04-01-2011, 03:30 AM   #18
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Leafs received........thanks
Old 04-01-2011, 03:53 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Leafs received........thanks
Your Welcome!