Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: OEM Running boards/tube steps

Old 03-28-2011, 10:24 AM   #1
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OEM Running boards/tube steps

These were on my truck when I purchased it, I took them off as soon as I got home. They are in pretty good shape and are not bent. They fit 05+ Access cab and i think they might fit DCSB, not sure. Asking $100 OBO, shipping on your dime. Located in Portland, TX, willing to meet if relatively close (South Texas).
Attached Thumbnails
FS: OEM Running boards/tube steps-imageuploadedbytapatalk1301333042.050979.jpg   FS: OEM Running boards/tube steps-imageuploadedbytapatalk1301333062.739546.jpg  
Old 03-28-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Come on, anyone want to at least make me an offer?
Old 03-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #4
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping depends on where you're shipping them to. It's around $30, but really depends where you are.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:41 PM   #5
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
if they will fit on my 08 TRD sport DOUBLE CAB i will make an offer. shipped to CT 06040
Old 03-29-2011, 08:28 AM   #6
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD to ME !!
Old 04-07-2011, 05:45 PM   #7
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Items sold, thread can be deleted please.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:59 AM   #9
vsick is on a distinguished road
vsick's Tacoma Gallery
just for future reference, will these fit a double cab?
Old 04-08-2011, 09:22 AM   #10
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
I assume, as the guy who purchased them from me has a double cab and I talked to him yesterday and he said he had no issues mounting them on his truck.