Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT for 05+ Silver Mica Hood with scoop

Old 03-23-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
Blu69stang is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
Blu69stang's Tacoma Gallery
Flat Hood for Scoop

I have a Silver Mica 05 Taco with the flat hood. I am looking for a Scoop hood. If you would like to trade please email me at Kidwell1855@gmail.com. I live in Sacramento, Ca and I have no problem traveling a little ways.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:21 PM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!!

flat hood ftw
Old 03-23-2011, 06:28 PM   #3
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome... This is a great site to learn and exchange ideas about Tacomas!

I have to ask why would you want to lose the better visibilty you have now, by changing to a hood with a fake scoop in the way? If it is a street machine with no off road desires, then it isn't so important to see what is right in front of you, I guess? I suggest you test drive a scoop hood Tacoma and notice the lost vision.

Best of luck with your truck!
Old 03-23-2011, 09:54 PM   #5
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Welcome... This is a great site to learn and exchange ideas about Tacomas!

I have to ask why would you want to lose the better visibilty you have now, by changing to a hood with a fake scoop in the way? If it is a street machine with no off road desires, then it isn't so important to see what is right in front of you, I guess? I suggest you test drive a scoop hood Tacoma and notice the lost vision.

Best of luck with your truck!
loss of vision....are you kidding
Old 03-23-2011, 09:58 PM   #6
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Okay kids- Lets not turn this into a shit show with comments that don't have anything to do with anything.

The guy wants a hood scoop...They are not unsafe nor do they cause anyone else any harm. If you aren't trying to point him in the direction of a hood with a scoop...Move along.

OP-Lots of folks have had good luck with Certifit(sp?) hoods cause not many folks with the scoop want to trade it away.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:38 PM   #9
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking to do a straight across trade? or trade plus cash? etc
Old 03-30-2011, 09:49 PM   #10
Blu69stang is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
Blu69stang's Tacoma Gallery
Just straight across. The right person will come along sooner or later!
Old 03-31-2011, 03:34 PM   #11
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
7 actually............

Cleaned up and merged

No need to make the same thread over and over.......just use the old bump method
Old 06-19-2011, 01:52 AM   #12
Kevganzon is on a distinguished road
Kevganzon's Tacoma Gallery
i'm looking to trade my '07 TRD Offroad Silver flat hood for a hooded scoop from the "Sport" trucks.

Anyone here or anyone you know looking to trade theirs?
Old 06-19-2011, 06:22 AM   #13
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
^