Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Tacoma Tailgate Protector (Diamon Plate, in Bay Area, Ca)

Old 03-29-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
TFT is on a distinguished road
Name: Troy
TFT's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Tailgate Protector (Diamon Plate, in Bay Area, Ca)

Hello everyone,
Im new to posting but have followed a lot of your threads. The one this pertains to is http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-solution.html

I have requested quotes from a few local sheet metal companies here in the bay area (San Jose, Ca), and received an amount..

I would like to get to a minimum purchase quantity of 4.. and the max is undecided..

I would like to not ship any, as that makes everything more difficult (Payment, shipping etc). So I am ONLY currently looking for people willing to come and pick this up in the Mountain View area of California.

The quote says $158 each, but that could change upon how many we purchase.. I plan on making nothing from this, just want to reduce the cost of my protector..
Also the original drawing from the above link shows the last bend (over the top of tailgate as 2.25", this will be reduced to 1.5". ALSO the holes will not be drilled in the sheet, but this is easy to do.

I know this is my first post, that another reason I want to do this locally.. I dont want anyone ripped off, and dont want to get ripped off...

If anyone needs more info shoot me a message!

Thanks!
Troy T.
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma Tailgate Protector (Diamon Plate, in Bay Area, Ca)-tacomatailgatecover.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TailgateQuote.pdf (47.2 KB, 105 views)