LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FEELER: WTT N-Fab Steps for sliders. DCLB in TX

Old 03-31-2011, 02:31 PM   #1
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: WTT N-Fab Steps for sliders. DCLB in TX

I'm not really feeling the steps so I want to see what's out there.

Wanted to trade for BOLT ON sliders for a 2nd gen DCLB.

I just got these Tuesday brand new, but I changed my mind. I got them because my 5'-0" fiance has a hard time getting in my truck, but I feel she can make do with using sliders as steps.

They're very nice and flawless.

Primary tube is 3". Wheel to wheel, powder coated black for a DCLB.

LOCAL ONLY. Sorry.

Old 03-31-2011, 04:13 PM   #2
raggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Allen
raggs's Tacoma Gallery
What are you looking for. I dont know what a slider is. Will these fit a dcsb?
Old 03-31-2011, 04:29 PM   #3
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Here's another pic. I can't find my camera, so all I have to use at the moment is my phone.

Old 03-31-2011, 04:33 PM   #4
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raggs View Post
What are you looking for. I dont know what a slider is. Will these fit a dcsb?

(Rock) Sliders protect the rocker panels from damage when offroad.
These will only fit a DCLB.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:41 PM   #5
raggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedraggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Allen
raggs's Tacoma Gallery
OH, thanks!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:12 PM   #6
bcroach78 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
bcroach78's Tacoma Gallery
I know your looking to trade, but would you be willing to sell these, then buy yourself some? If so, how much would you want for these?
Old 04-01-2011, 04:02 AM   #7
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
For now, I'd like to keep it somewhat close since shipping would probably be pricey.
I still have the box they came in and it's rather large. Sorry.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:12 AM   #8
bcroach78 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
bcroach78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
For now, I'd like to keep it somewhat close since shipping would probably be pricey.
I still have the box they came in and it's rather large. Sorry.
Totally fine. I am from Houston and I will have someone pick it up and my aunt works for DHL so we are good there.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:33 AM   #9
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcroach78 View Post
Totally fine. I am from Houston and I will have someone pick it up and my aunt works for DHL so we are good there.

Sounds like a plan. Let me know via PM what you had in mind.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:34 AM   #10
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Here's another pic I took after I opened up the box on Tuesday.

Old 04-01-2011, 10:56 AM   #11
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
All PMs replied to.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:54 AM   #12
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Still available.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #13
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
A few nibbles, but no bites. I know someone wants these awesome steps.
Going on Craigslist tomorrow.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:00 PM   #14
NOOB
FLAboy87 is on a distinguished road
Army: Alpha Company, 1/68 AR Infantryman
Name: Justin
FLAboy87's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get them from originally..? I'm in CO or I'd definitely take those off your hands.