Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: TRD Intake kit and TRD Cat-Back Exhaust

Old 04-03-2011, 01:07 PM   #1
Apricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lcpl, 3/8 & 3rd FAST
Name: Henry
Apricotshot's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: TRD Intake kit and TRD Cat-Back Exhaust

Want to buy TRD Intake kit and TRD Cat-Back Exhaust for a 2011 Double Cab SB. (Thanks dc22ap1)

Preferrably not abused or showing more than normal signs of wear. If shipping, I am in Tampa, FL. Let me know what you have.

Thanks!
Old 04-06-2011, 05:09 AM   #2
dc22ap1 is on a distinguished road
Name: joshua
dc22ap1's Tacoma Gallery
just to help your thread you should specify if you are looking for the 1st gen version of the intake (which is very hard to find and you will probably end up spending a lot for) or the second (current) version.
and for the exhaust is it a regular cab, access cab, double cab and short or long bed. I am not too positive about the exhaust but I would think they would be different lengths.
good luck with your search
Old 04-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #3
Apricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lcpl, 3/8 & 3rd FAST
Name: Henry
Apricotshot's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 04-11-2011, 09:57 PM   #4
SoCA is on a distinguished road
Marines: 3/3, TTECG, 1/4
Name: Paul
SoCA's Tacoma Gallery
TRD intake GB!

This is how i'm getting mine in case you want to got his route.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...il-2011-a.html