Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1 1/2" Lift rear add-a-leaf for Tacoma with rear TSB springs

Old 04-04-2011, 01:19 PM   #2
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

Had this on my truck for 4,000 miles before getting the Allpro leaf pack. Rode great, didn't notice it being any more firm than just the TSB. Cost me $96 shipped when I picked it up new.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:10 AM   #4
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Center pins were reused on my current setup so they would not be included. Toytec sells these for $6.99 or can be purchased at any local shop.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:51 AM   #5
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
deaver?
gahhhh, so whats on my truck if I ordered the toytec 1.5? :cornfused:
Toytec has them made by Deaver. Not sure on the non-TSB leaf, you could ask Toytec.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:54 AM   #6
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by physedfailure View Post
Are the center pins included as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Center pins were reused on my current setup so they would not be included. Toytec sells these for $6.99 or can be purchased at any local shop.

Thanks Matt for answering the question.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:40 PM   #7
ROCKETCELL
Rocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
Rocketcell's Tacoma Gallery
Will this fix my rear end sag so to speak? I have a 6" fabtech and my rear sags a bit. Excuse me the truck does not sit on a level plane. Or should I just opt for leveling blocks. I do a fair bit of somewhat heavy hauling.
Regards
Old 04-05-2011, 02:29 PM   #8
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketcell View Post
Will this fix my rear end sag so to speak? I have a 6" fabtech and my rear sags a bit. Excuse me the truck does not sit on a level plane. Or should I just opt for leveling blocks. I do a fair bit of somewhat heavy hauling.
Regards
If you have the TSB....your in Canada so I assume they all come with the TSB already installed.

This will raise you between 1 and 1.5 depending on weight after any settleing.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:14 AM   #9
ROCKETCELL
Rocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
Rocketcell's Tacoma Gallery
Cool thx for reply! I will check it out!