Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT/WTB BSP Scooped hood

Old 04-03-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
WTT/WTB BSP Scooped hood

I know scooped hoods rarely come up for trade or sale but might as well give it a shot. I'm looking to buy a BSP scooped hood or willing to trade a chrome rear bumper and my stock BSP hood for a BSP scooped hood but that would require some cash from the other party. Bumper is at about 8.5-9/10 and prefer local deals only.