LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT NON SCOOP HOOD FOR SCOOP HOOD (SUPER WHITE)

Old 04-04-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
dcwhite is a glorious beacon of lightdcwhite is a glorious beacon of lightdcwhite is a glorious beacon of lightdcwhite is a glorious beacon of lightdcwhite is a glorious beacon of light

Name: David
dcwhite's Tacoma Gallery
WTT NON SCOOP HOOD FOR SCOOP HOOD (SUPER WHITE)

I know this is a long shot but i am wanting to trade my 2010 stock non scoop (SUPER WHITE) hood for a SUPER WHITE scooped hood... i would be willing to pay a little cash too!! im from Liberty, North Carolina but would be willing to drive to the surounding areas to trade.. also i might be willing to ship since this is not my daily driver.. OH and the tire tread decal has only been on the truck for 2 weeks and it is garage kept so no sun damage and can be easily removed

Old 04-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #3
kspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud of

kspann's Tacoma Gallery
dcwhite, I feel your pain. I am going through the same exact situation. Check out this link. I posted on a different thread where someone is trying to get a GB for the scooped hood.

http://www.villagetoyotaparts.com/pr...330104170.html
Old 04-08-2011, 04:16 AM   #5
kspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud ofkspann has much to be proud of

kspann's Tacoma Gallery
Bad link. Try this one. Not a bad price seeing as people are trying to sell their scooped hoods for $450+

http://www.villagetoyotaparts.com/pr...330104170.html
Old 04-09-2011, 04:06 PM   #7
Manchu is on a distinguished road

Army: Scouts HHC 2nd battalion 9th Reg,  7Inf.
Name: Steve
Manchu's Tacoma Gallery
yes me to lol, good luck.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #8
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kspann View Post
Bad link. Try this one. Not a bad price seeing as people are trying to sell their scooped hoods for $450+

http://www.villagetoyotaparts.com/products/TOYOTA/2006/Tacoma/HOOD-SUB-ASSY/2116593/5330104170.html
Yea 450 painted, that price is for a primer hood.

or you could get a certi fit for 100 bucks.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:14 PM   #9

kspann's Tacoma Gallery
Then I was confused. I emailed Village Toyota and they said that they would need my VIN or just the color code if I am going with a non-stock item. Same part numbers.

Of course she/he might have not understood. Human error is always a possibility. Hell, I might not have understood.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:25 PM   #10

kspann's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uood8 View Post

or you could get a certi fit for 100 bucks.
I read about cert-fit but I can only see 9 products for 2nd Gen Tacoma. No hoods.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:45 PM   #11
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kspann View Post
I read about cert-fit but I can only see 9 products for 2nd Gen Tacoma. No hoods.
you didn't look hard enough

TYTC05CB--Hood Panel(05-11)with scoop -- 86.50 112.45--53301-04170

You gotta look at the in store catalog..its a pdf.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:58 PM   #12
vierzwanzig is on a distinguished road
vierzwanzig's Tacoma Gallery
What are you actually getting when you purchase a hood panel from certi-fit?

I have never heard of them before and I too would like the scooped hood.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #13

uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vierzwanzig View Post
What are you actually getting when you purchase a hood panel from certi-fit?

I have never heard of them before and I too would like the scooped hood.
The hood skin, you will need to purchase the scoop insert from toyota which is about 150-175 bucks, and you'll need to swap your hinges.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:09 AM   #14
vierzwanzig is on a distinguished road
vierzwanzig's Tacoma Gallery
so it would be like 275 instead of 350?
Old 04-10-2011, 06:17 AM   #15

uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vierzwanzig View Post
so it would be like 275 instead of 350?
The 350 is not including the scoop parts, so it would be 500 for the toyota hood.