Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

My RAD RED Custom "TYTOSHI" Satoshi Grille w/Mesh & Emblem <SoCal>

Old 04-12-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
My RAD RED Custom "TYTOSHI" Satoshi Grille w/Mesh & Emblem <SoCal>

Didn't want to ship this out and it ended up like I had to. Not more than 2 days after selling out of state. I find a local buyer.

I didn't want to break the deal and kept with it. However, this shit cost $12 in material to package it up. Its like $40 to ship this thing. WTF!

Anyways. Well packaged for the buyer and thanks for baring with me on it. I was away on a trip, then had my actual grille being made. Fedex Ground Home is out of their minds. $64!, UPS is $57! So you're telling me its almost $70 to ship this thing?

Went with USPS Parcel Post with Insurance and tracking. Tracking is 2308 0440 0000 6379 6770 (USPS.COM)

1 Yr 3month Old "TYTOSHI" Grille up for Sale.

Includes

Recessed Main Grille & Side Triangles

Black Mesh

"TOYOTA" Emblem/Decal mounted

Amazing Match RADiant Red Paint

Condition

Excellent but shows signs of normal wear (Not Perfect)

Socal 818 Area (No Shipping)

Price

$SOLD TO WALLASX

Not Included

The "TRD" Emblem in the lower Red Corner

Disclaimer

As "RAD" as this Grille is

It will NOT guarantee you'll be laid. It will help, but at the end of the day, it falls upon you. So please don't be upset if you're swarmed by lovely ladies and guys. Don't be upset if you still have to have romantic nights alone after obtaining this grille. It doesn't solve miracles.

Please we warmed. Thanks
Old 04-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
sweet grill! i just picked up my mesh from ty today and this stuff looks awesome! probably the best mesh ive seen for a satoshi! also saw his other grill hes working on, he does awesome work guys
Old 04-12-2011, 11:52 PM   #4
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dep3091 View Post
I want it!! Somebody loan me $298!!!
your truck is white dude
edit: OP just curious but whats with the 297.42? why not just 298 or 300 to make it easier? lol
Old 04-12-2011, 11:53 PM   #5
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
of course you wont ship
Old 04-12-2011, 11:56 PM   #6
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
edit: OP just curious but whats with the 297.42? why not just 298 or 300 to make it easier? lol
It's just how Ray rolls, LOL. It's his signature pricing.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:06 AM   #7
dep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
dep3091's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
your truck is white dude
Yeah but I have a paint scheme in the works with my new All-Pro bumper that should look frikkin awesome!!
Old 04-13-2011, 12:10 AM   #8
get it then! this grill is super sick and well done!
Old 04-13-2011, 12:35 AM   #9
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
so why are you selling it ray?
Old 04-13-2011, 04:06 AM   #10
dep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
dep3091's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
get it then! this grill is super sick and well done!
I would except that I just got the bumper and I have sliders on the horizon...My commander........I mean wife...would kill me.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:31 AM   #11
schleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
schleygo's Tacoma Gallery
I would buy it, but live in DFW
Old 04-13-2011, 10:33 AM   #12
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

doubletaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schleygo View Post
I would buy it, but live in DFW
There's a couple of members in DFW who make them.
Bump GLWS thats a great looking grill.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:57 AM   #13
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meantaco View Post
so why are you selling it ray?
He's got another one on the way. It should be getting painted as we speak.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:51 AM   #14
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
He's got another one on the way. It should be getting painted as we speak.
whats it gonna look like??
Old 04-13-2011, 12:05 PM   #15
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Same thing, just freshly painted. And he is getting a few other things done as well but I'm sure he'll post it once there done.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:17 AM   #16
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks TY

There will be a ReVamp on my Front End.

New Front Bumper Also
Old 04-14-2011, 12:18 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Thanks TY

There will be a ReVamp on my Front End.

New Front Bumper Also
stock bumper with some fresh paint?
Old 04-14-2011, 12:20 AM   #18
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Nope. My stock bumper will be fully wrapped up in storage.

My New Bumper, I get to personally design it.

So I got a few sketches and ideas that are made to my taste. Some things that haven't been seen nor done yet.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:28 AM   #19
very nice! is it a tubed/prerunner style bumper? wanna post some pics of your sketches?
Old 04-16-2011, 09:40 PM   #20
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I will once its built

Bump for this Awesome Grille!