Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 3" lift and Wheel Spacers

Old 04-17-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 3" lift and Wheel Spacers

Greetings,

I have a 2010 Double Cab V6 TRD 4x4 Taco and am looking to install a level lift.

If by chance you come across this and willing/able to help...

I am looking for a 3" level lift with the AAL rear and 3" spacer for the front, the kit must include the differential drop.

I am also looking for a set of four of either the All Pro 1.25" or 1.5" wheel spacers, or the 1.25" SpyderTrax wheel spacers.

Again, if you are able to help...

Thanks

Rick S.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
dude, go with the OME springs. better than the spacers and under $200 for the set

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 04-18-2011, 04:32 AM   #3
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Magikbean,

I agree, but I can't justify the cost until the Taco's paid in full.

I can get a simple 3" lift for $230 which is an AAL and spacer lift. When truck is paid, I'll upgrade to suspension lift, larger wheels, and then things like Relentless bumpers and rock sliders.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:51 AM   #4
VTTACOMA is on a distinguished road

Name: Benj
VTTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPORT View Post
Magikbean,

I agree, but I can't justify the cost until the Taco's paid in full.

I can get a simple 3" lift for $230 which is an AAL and spacer lift. When truck is paid, I'll upgrade to suspension lift, larger wheels, and then things like Relentless bumpers and rock sliders.
I am wanted to keep it cheap on the lift since I was going to do wheels and tires to. So I used an EZ Lift. Not as nice as the Toytec but it worked great. Ride is a bit harsh but it is a truck. Check the it out, the guy who owns it answered his cell and was very straight up about it all and great to deal with. I found him on Ebay.

www.extremetrucktoys.com
Old 04-18-2011, 02:52 PM   #5

SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTTACOMA View Post
I am wanted to keep it cheap on the lift since I was going to do wheels and tires to. So I used an EZ Lift. Not as nice as the Toytec but it worked great. Ride is a bit harsh but it is a truck. Check the it out, the guy who owns it answered his cell and was very straight up about it all and great to deal with. I found him on Ebay.

www.extremetrucktoys.com

Wolfpack,
You speak a majority voice that I wont argue with, except that I'm looking to just lift truck for mild trails and primarily looks...for now. When ready, the suspension I want needs to handle the weight of the relentless bumper and winch, and that'll be a bit more spendy. I'll do it right when I can do it all at once; which will be when it's paid off.

VTTACOMA,

This is the kit I was looking at.
I know it's not suitable for extreme offroading, but I'm also not ready to do that yet. Figured when I'm ready, I can sell off the old lift at a discounted price and add the proceeds to the new and improved lift several years down the road.

Question VTTACOMA, which rear lift did you purchase? I'm looking at the AAL soft Ride.

Thanks all for the advice, I do appreciate your suggestions!

Or to all those with too much estrigen, "Thanks for caring...man."
Old 04-18-2011, 04:00 PM   #6

SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Wolfpack,

Thanks. and yes...I think I'm offically old now. lol