Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Remote Operated Tonneau Cover Silver STreak access cab TACO

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
Turning Dog Sh*t into Diamonds since 1980
Chauncey Bronson is a name known to allChauncey Bronson is a name known to allChauncey Bronson is a name known to allChauncey Bronson is a name known to allChauncey Bronson is a name known to allChauncey Bronson is a name known to all

Navy: Machinist Mate (retired)
Name: Chauncey
Chauncey Bronson's Tacoma Gallery
Remote Operated Tonneau Cover Silver STreak access cab TACO

I have a "Gaylord's" (I know) Tonneau Cover for my 07 Silver Streak access cab. looking to get a camper shell for the truck, and don't have much use for it anymore. Will trade for cool truck crap, cash, or gun stuff. Will NOT ship, must deal locally (50 miles or so, San Diego) I can post pics of the actual lid later on, but for now, I do not have access from where I am (at the moment)

The lid mounts into the rail system & has 2 keys, and 2 Remotes that will open the lid and turn on the interior light. It is also fully weather treated etc. May be a deal breaker for some, but it also has a "fin" shaped into the back. I'm posting examples, but as I said they are NOT the actual one, I will post real deal stuff later today (ideally).

Just PM me for details or offers. Thank You.
Attached Thumbnails
Remote Operated Tonneau Cover Silver STreak access cab TACO-2005_taco_blue_wing.jpg   Remote Operated Tonneau Cover Silver STreak access cab TACO-xrunner_red_01.jpg  

Old 04-22-2011, 03:00 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
post pics of the actual item today please.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:53 AM   #3
Turning Dog Sh*t into Diamonds since 1980
Chauncey Bronson is a name known to allChauncey Bronson is a name known to allChauncey Bronson is a name known to allChauncey Bronson is a name known to allChauncey Bronson is a name known to allChauncey Bronson is a name known to all

Navy: Machinist Mate (retired)
Name: Chauncey
Chauncey Bronson's Tacoma Gallery
Item has been Spoken for, Thank You all the same.

Closed Thread