Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Like New Key FOB

Old 04-22-2011, 06:50 PM   #1
ruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant future
Air Force:
ruskastud's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Like New Key FOB

This is from an '05 Tacoma. I lost it right after I bought it new in '05, and didn't have it when I traded it in for my '10 Tacoma. I just found it buried in a drawer and have no use for a 3rd one. $25 FREE SHIPPING

*EDIT*
As you read through this thread, you'll notice that there was apparently some confusion on how to purchase this item. You can PM me and ask questions, but until I PM you my email to pay me via PayPal, and until I receive payment, no deal is final. The first one to pay gets the item. Shipping is FREE, and I will ship the first available day after I receive payment. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding, but I assumed normal purchasing rules were common knowledge. You don't go to a store and "just tell them" you want to buy an item, and expect that they will hold the item indefinitely until you pay. Pretty simple. Sorry for the rant, but apparently some people on here are too stupid to figure out the concept.

At this time, I'm not doing OBO.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:33 PM   #3
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
I got mine brand new on Ebay for $9. Just saying.
Link? Interested in buying one
Old 04-22-2011, 10:08 PM   #4
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Link? Interested in buying one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Old 04-23-2011, 06:26 AM   #7
ruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant future
Air Force:
There is 1 on ebay for $5. It doesn't end for 5 days and there is $3.50 shipping. Most are between $20-$25 plus shipping. Just saying........
Old 04-23-2011, 07:29 AM   #8
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskastud View Post
There is 1 on ebay for $5. It doesn't end for 5 days and there is $3.50 shipping. Most are between $20-$25 plus shipping. Just saying........
If it hasn't sold by next week, I'll buy it off you
Old 04-23-2011, 02:40 PM   #9
gottaflyakite is on a distinguished road
gottaflyakite's Tacoma Gallery
Newbie questions -
1) Will this work with an '07?
2) How do you sync it with the codes for your truck?

Thanks,
gottaflyakite
Old 04-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #10
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottaflyakite View Post
Newbie questions -
1) Will this work with an '07?
2) How do you sync it with the codes for your truck?

Thanks,
gottaflyakite
Yes, it will work with an '07. A quick search of this forum will get you the process for programming it. Do a search for FOB & program.........

PM me if interested..........
Old 04-23-2011, 06:11 PM   #12
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
heres some cheaper...op told me in a pm that i could get it for 15 then backed out http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...Q5fAccessories
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07...Q5fAccessories

Sorry man, but no deals are complete until the seller receives payment. Hopefully everyone involved/interested gets a good deal.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:21 PM   #13
Air Force:
That's an offer to me. Send me the $ and it's a deal. You asked if I had PayPal, but never for my email............ Sorry to get into a pissing contest about this, but it'd be different if you sent me $ and then I changed my mind. If it's that big a deal, I'm going to PM you my email, and I'll give it to ya for $15..........

Don't try to put words in my mouth and make me out to be the bad guy!
Old 04-23-2011, 06:29 PM   #14
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
my offer of $10 dollars shipped is in the thread then you sent me a pm saying 15 shipped then i pmed you asking for your paypal or mailing address so I can send you the money then you sent me another pm saying you changed yourmind because some guy said he may or may not buy it at the end of next week ....so like I said thru pm I am no longer interested keep it I can get a cheaper one on ebay
Again, I hope everyone gets a good deal, wherever they might go..............

The offer is still on the table..................
Old 04-23-2011, 06:36 PM   #15
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
will this work with a 2000(1st gen) tacoma with factory installed alarm? be interested if anyone could answer this question for me
Old 04-24-2011, 09:08 AM   #16
Air Force:
First post has been updating with purchasing instructions. There has been some confusion on "how to buy something", so I have updated the listing with instructions and expectations.

Sorry for the confusion.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:33 AM   #17
Air Force:
bump for the workweek kids.........
Old 04-25-2011, 08:46 AM   #18
waggoner.42 is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
waggoner.42's Tacoma Gallery
If you decide to let it go for the $15 shipped I'll take it. Just send me your email for paypal. GLWS.
JW