Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: TRD OR shocks and springs, TRD skid plate and Nerf Bars

Old 04-24-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: TRD OR shocks and springs, TRD skid plate and Nerf Bars

Just like the title says, I have the rear shocks from my 09 TRD Off Road, rears $50Plus shipping. They have exactly 32,000 miles on them. I also have a set of weathertech all weather floor mats, sway bar, and OEM air intake hose, and a 265-70-16 spare tire, never used. Ill post pics when i get a chance.

Weathertech all weather mats (great shape) for double cab make an offer!
Sway bar, air intake, and spare tire are best offer.

Nerf bars are Westin Platinum series oval bars for a double cab. make an offer.

All prices are OBO.

I have more pictures of the nerf bars, pm me if you want to see them
Attached Thumbnails
FS: TRD OR shocks and springs, TRD skid plate and Nerf Bars-img_0479.jpg  
Old 04-24-2011, 04:43 PM   #2
My wife is scheduleing an intervention as we speak
mbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Matt
mbmchugh5's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the skid plate but i'm in Vermont. Can you find out ig you v=can ship it parcel post (USPS). Let me know.
Old 04-24-2011, 04:55 PM   #3
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I can, just need to find a box large enough.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:04 PM   #4
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Reagan
4cyltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the skid plate. How much to ship to 93706?
Old 04-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #5
Taylor1993 is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Taylor1993's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in Skid Plate, I'm local too,
Old 04-24-2011, 05:10 PM   #6

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cyltacoma View Post
Interested in the skid plate. How much to ship to 93706?

$60
Old 04-24-2011, 05:23 PM   #7
I live in Rifle, Can you show me more pictures of the skid plate itself and of it on the tacoma
?
Old 04-24-2011, 05:27 PM   #8

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
the skid is pictured above, here it is on my tacoma.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:29 PM   #10

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmxman185 View Post
im really considering the rear shocks....

Do it!!!
Old 04-24-2011, 07:30 PM   #11

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor1993 View Post
I live in Rifle, Can you show me more pictures of the skid plate itself and of it on the tacoma
?

what sort of picture do you want?
Old 04-24-2011, 08:24 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
maybe it dancing, or nursing a polar bear?

j/k

GLWS
I was just going to see how it looked on the truck.. But now that you mention it could you make it dance?
Old 04-24-2011, 08:25 PM   #13

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was just going to see how it looked on the truck.. But now that you mention it could you make it dance?
ha, ill see what i can do.....dont hold your breath though
Old 04-25-2011, 12:12 AM   #14
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
maybe it dancing, or nursing a polar bear?

j/k

GLWS
That would be in the UG rule 34 thread
Old 04-25-2011, 05:48 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTaco View Post
ha, ill see what i can do.....dont hold your breath though
haha thanks. I'll have to pass on the plate though. Have a SWB Tacoma and white wouldn't look that great on mine. Thanks though
Old 04-25-2011, 06:04 AM   #16

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha thanks. I'll have to pass on the plate though. Have a SWB Tacoma and white wouldn't look that great on mine. Thanks though
Paint it, lots of guys are going that route
Old 04-25-2011, 07:54 AM   #17
cutcoej is on a distinguished road

Name: Emil
cutcoej's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent!
Old 04-26-2011, 03:00 PM   #19
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
curious, i read somewhere, but cant find it, that the silver TRD skid is tougher than the black one? do you know if thats true and why?
Old 04-26-2011, 03:06 PM   #20

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
curious, i read somewhere, but cant find it, that the silver TRD skid is tougher than the black one? do you know if thats true and why?
no, the silver one is a piece of aluminum, it will help, but not by much. Ive bashed up both of them pretty good, so im planning on getting some "real" skids soon, so i thought id go ahead and set some money aside.