Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB : 2nd gen black rear bumper ( trade for Chrome)

Old 04-25-2011, 11:00 AM   #1
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
WTB : 2nd gen black rear bumper ( trade for Chrome)

aye yall i am pretty much blacked out on my silver taco and want to get a black rear bumper but don't want to paint my chrome one, Anyone want to sell a black one or trade for my chrome? its literally in perfect condition.
Let me know! - Southern cali area, ventura county
Attached Thumbnails
WTB : 2nd gen black rear bumper ( trade for Chrome)-taco22-009.jpg  
Old 04-25-2011, 11:33 AM   #3
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seksilumpia View Post
plasti dip it..there really is no prep work,you can remove it it you want,and youll spend $12.00 tops.
Plasti dip spraycan? i dont really get it everyone says you can remove it easy but wouldn't that mean it would scratch off really easy too?