Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB TRD exhaust tip..( i know its a longshot )

Old 04-26-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iRepLONGBEACH's Tacoma Gallery
WTB TRD exhaust tip..( i know its a longshot )

Hey Kings & Queens! wanted to know if any of you guys got a TRD etched exhaust tip thats just laying around & is up for grabs. i know its kinda hard to find these w/o having to buy the whole catback, but theres nothing wrong with wishful thinking lol. Preferable around Socal but other locations are welcome!
Old 04-26-2011, 07:10 PM   #2
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
You can't buy just the tip as the TRD exhaust is all one unit. You'd have to cut it off and then weld it onto yours.

Are you talking about the Chrome cheap cover on a stock exhuast off a TRD? Then you can buy one of those when someone upgrades.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:34 PM   #4
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
I have one forsale its laying in my room have been to lazy to post it up I'm local too just pm me if your interested
Old 04-26-2011, 08:28 PM   #5
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

@ RAD= ya i figured the trd performance exhaust came in one piece, but i was hoping someone out there didnt like the tip and just chopped it off lol.

@ Colten= those are cool, but was more interested on the TRD ones. thanks though!

@ Sabre= PM sent
Old 04-26-2011, 09:42 PM   #6
SoCal Reppin

@ Idaholandho=for sure, definately will keep you in mind!
Old 04-28-2011, 08:56 PM   #7
SoCal Reppin

Thanx guys! I was able to get a hold of these from sabre today..+1 rep to him!
Old 04-28-2011, 09:32 PM   #8
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks brotha hope that works out for u