Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT:17x9 Raceline Renegade 6 for 16x8 wheels In SOCAL.

Old 04-28-2011, 12:19 AM   #1
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
WTT:17x9 Raceline Renegade 6 for 16x8 wheels In SOCAL.

I have a set of 4 Raceline Renegade 6 in perfect condition. With stock tires with about 7/32. Along with the trade you will get gorilla lug/lock nuts and the center caps. Here the specs..
17x9
6 on 5.5
0 offset
5 Backspace

I am looking for a clean set of 16x8 wheels with a backspace of 4.5 and of course that would fit a 2nd Gen Tacoma.

I am willing to trade plus cash if reasonable.

Local trades only:located in Long Beach/Cerritos area.

Old 04-28-2011, 06:04 AM   #2
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
any more pics of the whole truck w/ them mounted?
Old 04-28-2011, 01:59 PM   #3
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iRepLONGBEACH's Tacoma Gallery
Hey what's up.
I have a set of lx450 with new dunlop 275/70/16 they have about 95% left or more. Let me know I pay cash on top.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

krans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
any more pics of the whole truck w/ them mounted?
This would be the only one i have now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepLONGBEACH View Post
Hey what's up.
I have a set of lx450 with new dunlop 275/70/16 they have about 95% left or more. Let me know I pay cash on top.
Pm sent.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:55 AM   #5

krans's Tacoma Gallery
Morning bumpski
Old 04-29-2011, 10:24 AM   #6
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
op nice rims tired of seeing only black ones...
Old 04-29-2011, 10:01 PM   #7

krans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
op nice rims tired of seeing only black ones...
Thanks
Old 04-30-2011, 03:03 PM   #8
DAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to behold
DAVE94LIGHTNING's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking to trade back to stock rims or different aftermarket ones? What would you sell yours for without tires?
Old 05-13-2011, 06:26 PM   #9

krans's Tacoma Gallery
TTT! Open to ANY rims that would fit a 2nd gen
Old 05-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #10
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
i have stock trd offroad rims that are 16x8s. They have bf goodrich rugged trails that have about 3k miles on them. No gouges.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:55 PM   #11

krans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
i have stock trd offroad rims that are 16x8s. They have bf goodrich rugged trails that have about 3k miles on them. No gouges.
PM sent.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:07 AM   #12

krans's Tacoma Gallery
TTT No bites

Willing to trade for stock 17 sports in mint condition. Returning back to stock for now.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:42 AM   #13
DCAlbarran is on a distinguished road
DCAlbarran's Tacoma Gallery
Are you willing to sell your rims outright? I might be interested and if not, I have a set of 17" sport rims painted black to trade plus cash.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:48 PM   #14

krans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAlbarran View Post
Are you willing to sell your rims outright? I might be interested and if not, I have a set of 17" sport rims painted black to trade plus cash.
Pm sent.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:54 AM   #15
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iRepLONGBEACH's Tacoma Gallery
hey krans, u still have the lug nuts for from those renegade 6's?